L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicolle M.
Goes on Nice, easy to apply, bought at walmart on special ,lasts long on eyes and lasts long as a product
Alina R.
Andover, MN
This eye cream is awesome!!!! I love it and It’s the only kind I buy. Definitely recommend this product.
Brittany R.
BERMUDA DUNES
The colors in this set are pretty nice. I love loreal products... It is my go to brand...................
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
Really Cute With a nude look. Blends well and I like the color with my skin tone. It's almost waterproof.
Maria S.
Medley, FL
Super cool toned cream, perfect to change your skin colors in two steps. It's a really good product. 🙋🏼
Bailey P.
LOVE L'Oreal eyeshadows and eye creams. they stay on and don't crease. The colors are bold but classic.
Priscilia E.
Dallas, TX
I am 44 years old and the less I have to tug on my skin the better!!! It is super creamy and pigmented.
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
Absolutely adore this!! Will always keep buying this when I find it. Definitely works wonders for me :)
Angel S.
I love the colors, they are very natural. I don't wear too dramatic make up so this is perfect for me
Angela D.
Dexter, MO
Great color choices! Blends well and looks amazing! Not thick and removes easily. Great value overall