L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I like the colors of this eyeshadow duo. They do not stand out as much as I would like, but it looks great on.
Giselle L.
San Luis Rio Colorado
Thy're so creamy and easy to but in the eyes, and is fantastic, and cheap, nice price, nice results, i love it
Adiana P.
Like this one a lot . Their makeup is cheap. And I use it often. I have so many different products from them.
Cali W.
cincinnati
Looks so good on many skin tones. I️ keep a few stocked up with me and I️ love using these for my daily look.
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
I only live using L'Oreal eye shadows. This actually stayed on all day without having to use a eye primer !!!
Noel R.
Camby
10/10 would use again! Seriously made my eyes pop more than I expected! Would definitely recommend to anyone
Cait Z.
Oakfield, NY
I like the differnt duos in this product, that you can pick one or the other. Makes a good combination also
MariaElena F.
East Windsor
didnt work as well as my other products from other brands however it was still good quality, it looked nice
Erin B.
Fort Rucker
Colors are fitting to different skin tones. Brings out eye color well. Great price- affordable. Lovely look
Sam E.
Winter Haven, FL
I love the neutral colors of these eyeshadows and they are very long lasting, I use them for my daily look.