L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julie M.
Newport, MI
Love their make up . always great colors and can use them anytime anywhere. Have told my friends about how great.
mildred y.
STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Not at the top of my list but helps in reducing the puffy and dark eye. The packaging could be more eye catching
Muy buena pigmentación y muy buenosy cremosos, no duran lo que esperaba pero , no me molesta retocar una vez mas
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
The cream isn't at all sticky which I really like !!! Other than that it was just what I had expected. It's okay
Janice L.
Austin
It helps get rid of my dark circles i think its a good product to use and its smells really good on my skin too .
Destiny S.
Appalachia, VA
This is my favorite eye cream to use. L’Oréal has really good stuff and I was in doubt about this but I love it!
Kaitlin S.
Wooster
Not something I use often. It really is not my favorite product. I have found similar product for better prices.
Melissa K.
Owensboro, KY
This is good for covering spots and smoothing over blemishes. It's gentle and easily found meets expectations.
Tonya G.
Niles
I didn't care for it much but thats just because the colors didn't fit me. It was good product just not for me
Keylie W.
Rockwell, Ia
I love this brand because they have strong pigments, are not too expensive and are worth what you pay for them