L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Audra A.
Goldendale
I like it but I'm not sure I'll get it again it's expensive and I dont really ever use it lol but it works just fine
jaycee s.
Lobe the colors live the packaging and the pigment is great. You don't need to break the bank to get great products.
Rosquita B.
Fort Benning, GA
I'm a beginner when it comes to applying makeup..this product saved me time. Really quick and effortless but flawless
Alicia C.
Columbia City, IN
This product is good and I like this better than any other make up I use and I also try others to see the difference
Amanda W.
These two colors go very well together. I would highly recommend this. It fits well wherever you need to carry it.
Jess D.
Storrs, CT
loved this product it worked great. strongly reccomend to anybody. worked great on my eyes and on my friends.
Haley G.
Flint
I don't use it much but it is a good product and some what affordable and it is effective. I like it just not love
Estefy V.
Great eye-shadow pallet with beautiful neutral colors perfect for a simple day out, especially for a natural look.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
Love their make up . always great colors and can use them anytime anywhere. Have told my friends about how great.
mildred y.
STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Not at the top of my list but helps in reducing the puffy and dark eye. The packaging could be more eye catching