L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Shārdā P.L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Valerie_D D.
I liked the way it glides on my eyelids but it could’ve been a little better in my opinion it would’ve been better if it was cheeper
Morgan l.
Fremont MI
This is very hydrating and tightening and it helps with dark circles if you have a problem with that like I do then you'll love this
Rhonda S.
I enjoyed the smooth application and long wear. It looked as good at the end of the day as the beginning. I bought it at Walgreens
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I am not such a big fan of this item although i love this brand. I don't like the quantity. and i think that it is a little pricey.
TeeGlam T.
slidell
This cream pallete is to die for . I use it for my normal everyday natural makeup each morning. First time user and I loved it
Jasmine S.
Hawthorne
I love it and would recommend it to anyone I love their products a lot and would deffinatly be buying this again in the future.
Ashley R.
Norfolk
After 3 uses this took away my bags under my eyes. As a mommy of a newborn, this works wonders because I don't get much sleep.
Adamary M.
Loreal rhythmic eyes leaves them beautiful love how good the eyes look when they put you on them I recommend you to try rhem..
VANESSA N.
Midland
Amazing colors,  very neutral. Very nice for everyday look! Its a must have product.  Wether you are going out or just at home!
Annabella A.
Memphis
I love this it has such great pigment and it goes great with my everyday look and your other products goes on nice and smooth