L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crystal K.
Summersville , WV
Not a big fan of this. Easy apply but just not for my skin.
The colors are nice shades of nude. Just like I said not for my hooded eyes.
Brandi B.
Saint Simons Island, GA
I don't like loud color on my eyes and the color palettes they have a fantastic, I like pale pinks and they have the perfect ones for me!
Jordan D.
Happy Valley
I really like this product and how it makes my eyes feel. My eyes are after dry but with this product my eyes feel more alive than ever.
Stacy T.
Buffalo, NY
Love can't wait to start using again in fall good for everyone skin tone great price can find at any pharmacy store tops Walmart online
Gladis T.
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Palmira B.
Lovely colors perfect for a day to night make up look love it I use it very often! I will continue to use feels great on my skin also!
Cynthia M.
This company shines for their high quality make up products. These shadows are so complimentary. They offer such a lovely color palette
Teresa B.
Grandy, NC
Not big into eye-shadow however not pleased with this product. Lacks . price is a little high for this product. Would not recommend it
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
I like this shadows because it make it look so natural but with a clean look and not too notorious. This brand is not expensive at all.
Mya H.
indianapolis
I would recommend more professional products than this. Very smudgy and blotchy at best. Go for a naked pallet if you want good makeup.