L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo uploaded by Betsi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Annie S.
Woodstock
My bags have vanished and my under eyes feel so hydrated because of this product. My skin has never felt so smooth and soft in my life. My skin has never been so clear. This product clears my skin up instantly over night. I love this product. It can be pricey but it is definitely worth every penny. This product is a miracle worker and it works over night to heal and brighten my skin. I am definitely going to repurcgas this product again.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Thicker line (513)
Smoky look (275)
Desi L.
Indianapolis
Its not too pricey so its well worth the buy. If you struggle with uneven tone or even dark circles this product is for you. You can even use it as a contour kit if you would like a more dramatic look or just want a bit of contour for the day. You do have to make sure you use setting spray.
Aniayah M.
L’OREAL is not my favorite beauty company. Now, I’ve never experienced any problems with these products but in my opinion they’re not that great. Why pay a pricey amount of your earned money for a product that is not effective?  But there is always a first! Try it and give it a go!
Lesli L.
Eyes to eyes is okay I'm not a big fan of it but I didn't like how it looked on my face the packaging was nice, but I'm not a big fan of the colors since it didn't match/look nice on my skin tone but may work for yours and for that I wouldn't buy it again due to to my skin tone
Trinity T.
I am good with the rock and roll out the door and the other hand I have a life of the Boston Red Sox team is not an easy fix this is not an easy fix this is not an easy fix this is not an easy fix this is not a good idea to have sleep sleep in the dark pool l the first
Sara C.
Cookeville, TN
I buy all of my eye shadows from L'Oréal because of their affordable prices,beautiful color combinations and long lasting shadows. I love the natural look of this eyeshadow duo. It easily goes from day to night and is even easier to apply with an applicator brush included.
c t.
I wasn't a fan sadly. I usually use a lot of L'Oréal products but when I came across this one I was disappointed. I'm very fair skinned and they didn't have a blend to go with me, so I bought the lightest I could and even then it showed, didn't blend to skin very well.
Jessica L.
Brandywine
Beautiful eyeshadow! It made my green eyes really pop. It was my first time using it!! I loved it and the eyeshadow stayed in place all day!! I just wish it was a little more affordable!! If you're wanna splurge this is totally worth it!! I would recommend to everyone!
Rachel A.
Carleton
i love this duo. it makes it easier to use there product on a day to day use. I helps me everyday to prepare my eyeshadow look. It is very creamy and not dry it doesnt clump up on ur eye nor crease during the day before its time to take it off. This peoduct is great.