L'Oreal Brandeye-shadows Category3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Rhythmic Eyes Eye Cream Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Brandywine, MD
Beautiful eyeshadow! It made my green eyes really pop. It was my first time using it!! I loved it and the eyeshadow stayed in place all day!! I just wish it was a little more affordable!! If you're wanna splurge this is totally worth it!! I would recommend to everyone!
Norwich, CT
I thought that it was okay, it was definitely creamy but a little too creamy. It made my skin feel like it was sorta caked on and not natural. I dont think I would use it again but for the price I guess it was worth it. I liked the colors though. The pink was nice.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I've used different kinds. These are beautiful and easy to apply. Last long and makes your eyes pop out. Any lady who likes different kinds of eye shadow I would say try different kinds. You'll never know if you really like them or not until you buy and apply.
Deltona, FL
I used this as a blush contour and eyeshadow kit it works for all and it was so amazing last it on my skin for a long time and did not mess up I definitely like this product and we'll use it again I read it a 10 out of 10 along with other products from this company
Glasgow , Scotland
Amazing eye cream, its got a nice smell to it, when I first tried it I knew how amazing it’ll work, packaging is decent, overall the product met my expectations, definitely recommend to someone looking for a decent eye cream.
Saint Joseph , MO
This eyeshadow has a great amount of pigment. It does create some fall out, but nothing too excessive. The eyeshadow is wonderful for the price that you pay. The color is absolutely beautiful, very easy to work into an everyday look. Definitely worth the buy.
This product did not meet my expectations. It was more expensive than I expected and it didn’t do a great job. It made my eyes water and made my skin breakout. I would not buy again or recommend to others
ESTA CREMITA ME ENCANTA PORQUE MIS OJOS SUELEN LUCIR MUY CANSADOS AL FINAL DEL DIA Y DESDE QUE LA USO, ME ENCANTA EL RESULTADO QUE CONSIGO. MI PIEL DE LOS OJOS SE VE SUPER TERSA, FRESCA E INCLUSO MAS CLARA.
When I purchased this shadow I was not into doing my makeup fully. I had to add highlighter to it. I didn't mind, I have plenty of shades to choose from. The eyeshadow is not as shiny as I like but wears well
Bt282qa
This duo nude palette is cute and I love to use it! I really want to get more of these pallets from L’Oréal ! I think there is some room for improvement but if your thinking about buying it just go for it!