BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

TURQUOISE & BLACK SPLATTER DESIGN

Buy on Amazon
Chandra B.
Bakersfield
I love the nail strips. These are fun and easy to use and they look great. No need for a trip to a salon,if you're in a hurry the nail strips will be perfect for you. Love it!
Cinthia G.
San Benito
I love messing with my nails every now and then and these are my fav because they are easy to work with and they look so cute
Melanie M.
The look good but was very hard to put on for me but I loved have the different colors to choose from and styles
Christa H.
Super easy to apply to your nails, and such a great selection of colours and designs. Saves time when you're in a hurry and can't wait for your nail polish to dry. Just unpeel , stick , shape and go!
Courtenay B.
PORT HAWKESBURY, NS
I love how convenient this product is! When you are running around with the kids, you don't really have time to do your nails. With these, I can put them on in 5 mins before running out the door!
veronica nchama o.
Ottawa, ON
I was suck doing my old nail but with this nails art I finally was able to do my own nail without have to ask for help because is really easy to use