L'Oréal Paris Revitalift White Advanced Anti-wrinkle & Spot Corrector Day Cream Spf18

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Revitalift White Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Spot Corrector SPF18 (50 ml) Age does not only show on your face through wrinkles ; a darker skintone and age spots make you look older. Fighting signs of age therefore also requires to improve...

Buy on Amazon
Lorna R.
A daily product solution that provides your skin with lightness and anti-aging. This daily cream on the face and neck wait 2-3 minutes to soak in your skin. It gives a pearly glow and a smooth cream is absorbed in your skin whitening look leaving a light and freshness , with small reflective glow. When we age so does our skin. I like how this feels light and a nice glow and brings my skin to life. It does have a larger price tag on it but if you use it sparingly it is worth every drop.I would recommend this product to someone that wants a great product and dependable on a daily basis.
Maureen B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I have this product in both the day and night time version, i believe the only difference to be the addition of spf to the day time version, which i like because i often forget to add any other sunscreen to my face. The smell is strong at first however i fell it dissipates quickly once applied to the skin and isnt unpleasant.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Yuli G.
Lompoc, CA
Bought this product for mom a couple of months ago, so she treated her wrinkles. She liked it because she felt her skin fresh and soft. I think she kept buying it.
Michaela A.
Weedsport, NY
Ant-wrinkle and spot corrector, that's a lot to ask for. It does brighten and helps plump my skin, however it is not going to make every wrinkle or spot disappear and I don't think everyone realizes that. This is a nice product, but you're not going to see life changing results.
Leanna B.
Columbus, OH
I believe this product is effective but if your skin is relatively healthy and clear it is hard to see results. The product seemed to work well on others with aging skin and made my face feel softer and plumper. I would not recommend this to anyone with healthy skin.
Maria M.
Edinburg
I personally didn't like this product because of the dryness of my skin. I bought this product at target . It's a little pricey. Left my face irritated and dry .
Angela H.
Leaves your skin hydrated. Saw results, used it as a spot corrector. Loved it! Corrected areas on face did a really good job. very well investment!
Jaylah S.
It's has a nice scent it's more of a dry skin type product it's does help with anti aging & rincles but I personally don't think it helps me
Patricia W.
Cookeville
Works good enough, however, my skin is dry after a couple of hours. Also, I found that it promoted uneven skin tone and redness.