L'Oréal® Paris RevitaLift® Volume Filler Eye Treatment 0.5 fl. oz. Box

Inspired by skin volume research, Revitalift ® Volume Filler Eye Treatment works to replenish the skin around the eyes and reduce dark circles. This anti wrinkle eye cream uses the power of hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Allison H.
Really wanted to love this product! It lightened my dark circles slightly, moisturized nicely but as far as even softening the mildly sunken orbitals - absolutely nothing. I wouldn’t NOT purchase this again but I won’t be rushing to buy more when I run out!
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
This stuff takes forever to notice a difference. Yet I have. It just takes a bit. It goes on very gentle. No irritation to the eyes. Packaging is nice. Nice applicator. I recommend your fingers. But use in morning and evening. But my dark circle were bad. They are much brighter and more less sunken in. But it has been many many WEEKS of using this stuff. I might have snagged this on Walgreens clearance for like $6.99 but it acts just like that.
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV
I really like this product! It smells great, feels ultra sheer and silky smooth, works well, and didn't cause any irritation on even my VERY sensitive skin! While I'm not quite to the age where one would expect to begin using these types of treatments, I still found great benefit. Particularly in the morning, when I'm still sleepy and have morning baggy eyes, this is the perfect eye treatment to brighten up my face before make up application. No one needs to now I only got 4 hours of sleep. Best of all, for me personally, is that this product did not cause irritation or aggravate already irritated sensitive skin (eczema). HIGHLY recommended!

* I am committed to providing completely honest and unbiased reviews, regardless of how I obtained the product. I was fortunate enough to receive this product at no cost in exchange for my honest review. This and all of my reviews contain only my personal, sincere opinions. Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful (or not), or have any questions. I welcome and appreciate feedback regarding my reviews. Thank you for reading! *
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
If you have been in a Partying 🎉💃🏼Or Staying up late studying 👩🏼‍💻and feels like under your eyes is puffing , plump them With L'Oreal RevitaLift Volume Eye treatment that contains Hyaluronic acid and caffeine to help minimize puffiness. Highly recommend
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
Love this product. I've only been using it for a week, but I do notice a difference in my fine lines on my forehead and my laugh lines. It smells really nice, and really hydrates the skin. I only use it during my nighttime routine because I think it would be too heavy under makeup.
Janna R.
Groton, MA
It's a good eye cream. I use it almost daily and it gives good results. I definitely notice my under eyes looking better when I use it regularly. I'm still on the hunt for one that really wows me, but this works quite well in the meantime and I could see myself repurchasing.
Renee C.
So far so good. I received this product in my free #Voxbox last month. I have been using it for about 2 1/2 weeks now and have been asked to use it for an honest review. I have to say i am truly a sceptic about most claims of products being the greatest thing ever invented. However, i have been thoroughly impressed with this moisturizer. It has made a visible difference in my skin. At the end of the day, my face still feels soft and supple. I really think i am seeing less of the fine lines that maliciously appeared over the last few years. The only down side to this product is the fragrance. I do not mind it, but for ladies who need fragrance free, it's going to be difficult to use. I would recommend to L'Oreal they make this product fragrance free. Otherwise, I highly recommend this facial product. #finelinesgone #velvetysoftface
Krista T.
I washed my face completely with mild bar soap before using this products. This eye cream comes in a small tube with a really neat tip that allows you to put just the right amount of product right where you want it. I rubbed it in until the skin under and around my eyes and soaked it all in. I will warn you not to get this product in your eye. I did the first time I used it and while it was not painful, it was uncomfortable.While the product is very moisturizing, after a week of using it, I have seen little difference in the appearance of my eye area. Perhaps it makes more time for it to work it's magic.
Brittany Nicole L.
Canyon Lake, CA
I can't rave about this product enough. I have "11" lines. Well, actually, I have a "1" line because I have one deep vertical line in between my brows, not two. But it's deep and it's so noticeable and I'm only 25. I've been looking into Botox, but it's a bit pricey considering how deep my line is.

Before resorting to Botox, I decided to try Revitalift Volume Filler. I was skeptical - at only $30, how could it be actually effective? Well, it is! It makes my wrinkle about 50% less noticeable. Not perfect, but pretty great for an over-the-counter product that's affordable. It's easy to apply, non-greasy and works great. It's portable, so I keep it in my purse. I'm telling everyone I know.
Dawn C.
I love how I wake up and felt my skin is so bouncy soft. I felt like I could just wake up and not wash my face and just go through the day. In short , i love it. It will be in my night time beauty routine.
Vivian H.
Santa Clara, CA
Does anyone experience tingling when applying this product? Is that normal?
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Is it instant or does it take a few uses
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
I am dying to try this. Has anyone in their mid thirties used this and actually seen a difference? Or any other recommendations?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Does this work as well as it says it does?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Can young people use this or is it for older folks?