BY REVITALIFT

Inspired by skin volume research, Revitalift ® Volume Filler Eye Treatment works to replenish the skin around the eyes and reduce dark circles. This anti wrinkle eye cream uses the power of hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Breezy P.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this product! It smells great, feels ultra sheer and silky smooth, works well, and didn't cause any irritation on even my VERY sensitive skin! While I'm not quite to the age where one would expect to begin using these types of treatments, I still found great benefit. Particularly in the morning, when I'm still sleepy and have morning baggy eyes, this is the perfect eye treatment to brighten up my face before make up application. No one needs to now I only got 4 hours of sleep. Best of all, for me personally, is that this product did not cause irritation or aggravate already irritated sensitive skin (eczema). HIGHLY recommended!

* I am committed to providing completely honest and unbiased reviews, regardless of how I obtained the product. I was fortunate enough to receive this product at no cost in exchange for my honest review. This and all of my reviews contain only my personal, sincere opinions. Please feel free to comment if you found this review helpful (or not), or have any questions. I welcome and appreciate feedback regarding my reviews. Thank you for reading! *
Brittany Nicole L.
Brittany Nicole L.
Canyon Lake, CA
I can't rave about this product enough. I have "11" lines. Well, actually, I have a "1" line because I have one deep vertical line in between my brows, not two. But it's deep and it's so noticeable and I'm only 25. I've been looking into Botox, but it's a bit pricey considering how deep my line is.

Before resorting to Botox, I decided to try Revitalift Volume Filler. I was skeptical - at only $30, how could it be actually effective? Well, it is! It makes my wrinkle about 50% less noticeable. Not perfect, but pretty great for an over-the-counter product that's affordable. It's easy to apply, non-greasy and works great. It's portable, so I keep it in my purse. I'm telling everyone I know.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
This stuff takes forever to notice a difference. Yet I have. It just takes a bit. It goes on very gentle. No irritation to the eyes. Packaging is nice. Nice applicator. I recommend your fingers. But use in morning and evening. But my dark circle were bad. They are much brighter and more less sunken in. But it has been many many WEEKS of using this stuff. I might have snagged this on Walgreens clearance for like $6.99 but it acts just like that.
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
I tried this product because I got it as a part of the Loreal voxbox review. I felt like the product was sticky and made my eyes feel tight. I mean, tightness is what you're looking for in an anti aging product for sure, but this was almost too sticky and too tight. I discontinued use after my skin broke out. I was using the whole line as directed. I didn't have an allergy to the products, but they just weren't a good match with my skin.
Adely D.
Adely D.
Holbrook, MA
This product works so well for me. I don't apply it daily but only on days I feel a little more puffy under my eyes. This is my favorite thing when I don't get a good night sleep but need to look refreshed in the morning! It's amazing and you can definitely see results right away. The only downside is I'm not a big fan of the texture . You have to really run it in or else it get really sticky!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Fargo, ND
I received this in a Voxbox for evaluation but the opinions are my own. This product worked well for me around my eyes. I didn't have any problems with irritation but I only used it once a day. There are a lot of components to this line so it was tough for me to remember to use all of them. Good sized tube especially for the tiny amount needed.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Allentown, PA
Me and my 41 year old eyes love this product. I have large black circles under my eyes and this really helped my puffiness go down and cleared up my skin. The scent didn't irritate my eyes, which I thought might be an issue. I will be buying this again, but not for a while, it seems to be lasting me forever!!
Paula F.
Paula F.
Bay Port, MI
Loved this. It helped my under eye bags and firmed up the skin. It made a difference in a few weeks. It also helped my pores under my eyes and helped with wrinkles they were forming. I got it for free to try from Influenster. I would highly recommend it to others who need it.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
If you have been in a Partying 🎉💃🏼Or Staying up late studying 👩🏼‍💻and feels like under your eyes is puffing , plump them With L'Oreal RevitaLift Volume Eye treatment that contains Hyaluronic acid and caffeine to help minimize puffiness. Highly recommend
Lorenzo H.
Lorenzo H.
El Cajon, CA
Not my favorite eye treatment to be honest. It does the job though. It helps reduce the puffiness and darkness. I bought mine from target. So affordable. It's very gentle not a big deal harsh cream. I would recommend in some cases idk........
Elena R.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
I am dying to try this. Has anyone in their mid thirties used this and actually seen a difference? Or any other recommendations?
Vivian H.
Vivian H.
Santa Clara , CA
Does anyone experience tingling when applying this product? Is that normal?
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Is it instant or does it take a few uses
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Does this work as well as it says it does?
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Can young people use this or is it for older folks?