BY REVITALIFT

Inspired by skin volume research, Revitalift ® Volume Filler Eye Treatment works to replenish the skin around the eyes and reduce dark circles. This anti wrinkle eye cream uses the power of hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. see more...

Brittany Nicole L.
Canyon Lake, CA
I can't rave about this product enough. I have "11" lines. Well, actually, I have a "1" line because I have one deep vertical line in between my brows, not two. But it's deep and it's so noticeable and I'm only 25. I've been looking into Botox, but it's a bit pricey considering how deep my line is.

Before resorting to Botox, I decided to try Revitalift Volume Filler. I was skeptical - at only $30, how could it be actually effective? Well, it is! It makes my wrinkle about 50% less noticeable. Not perfect, but pretty great for an over-the-counter product that's affordable. It's easy to apply, non-greasy and works great. It's portable, so I keep it in my purse. I'm telling everyone I know.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
This stuff takes forever to notice a difference. Yet I have. It just takes a bit. It goes on very gentle. No irritation to the eyes. Packaging is nice. Nice applicator. I recommend your fingers. But use in morning and evening. But my dark circle were bad. They are much brighter and more less sunken in. But it has been many many WEEKS of using this stuff. I might have snagged this on Walgreens clearance for like $6.99 but it acts just like that.
Adely D.
Holbrook, MA
This product works so well for me. I don't apply it daily but only on days I feel a little more puffy under my eyes. This is my favorite thing when I don't get a good night sleep but need to look refreshed in the morning! It's amazing and you can definitely see results right away. The only downside is I'm not a big fan of the texture . You have to really run it in or else it get really sticky!
Allison C.
Fargo, ND
I received this in a Voxbox for evaluation but the opinions are my own. This product worked well for me around my eyes. I didn't have any problems with irritation but I only used it once a day. There are a lot of components to this line so it was tough for me to remember to use all of them. Good sized tube especially for the tiny amount needed.
Paula F.
Nome,AK
Loved this. It helped my under eye bags and firmed up the skin. It made a difference in a few weeks. It also helped my pores under my eyes and helped with wrinkles they were forming. I got it for free to try from Influenster. I would highly recommend it to others who need it.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
If you have been in a Partying 🎉💃🏼Or Staying up late studying 👩🏼‍💻and feels like under your eyes is puffing , plump them With L'Oreal RevitaLift Volume Eye treatment that contains Hyaluronic acid and caffeine to help minimize puffiness. Highly recommend
Lorenzo H.
El Cajon, CA
Not my favorite eye treatment to be honest. It does the job though. It helps reduce the puffiness and darkness. I bought mine from target. So affordable. It's very gentle not a big deal harsh cream. I would recommend in some cases idk........
Roxanne C.
Milford, MI
I received this product for free in return for a honest review! I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and can totally see a difference in my skin! I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends😊
Cat S.
Clearwater , FL
Goes on smooth. Makes my skin soft but I did not notice a change under my eyes 😞 Do not recommend.
Allison H.
Really wanted to love this product! It lightened my dark circles slightly, moisturized nicely but as far as even softening the mildly sunken orbitals - absolutely nothing. I wouldn’t NOT purchase this again but I won’t be rushing to buy more when I run out!
Vivian H.
Santa Clara , CA
Does anyone experience tingling when applying this product? Is that normal?
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Is it instant or does it take a few uses
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
I am dying to try this. Has anyone in their mid thirties used this and actually seen a difference? Or any other recommendations?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Does this work as well as it says it does?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Can young people use this or is it for older folks?