L'Oreal® Paris Revitalift® Volume Filler Daily Volumizing Moisturizer 0.5 oz. Box

BY REVITALIFT

Dermatologists' latest approach to anti-aging is not just about chasing after lines and wrinkles, it's about replenishing skin's volume. Skin loses volume when levels of Hyaluronic Acid—a naturally occurring, hydrating substance within the skin—starts to decline. As volume is gradually lost, the effects of gravity become more apparent—skin loses fullness. Recommended daily regimen: Step 1: Cleanse - Revitalift Cream Cleanser. Step 2: Treat - Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Re-Volumizing Concentrated Serum. Step 3: Moisturize - Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Re-Volumizing Moisturizer. Formula Essentials: -Dermatologist tested for safety -Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologists’ latest approach to anti-aging is not just about chasing after lines and wrinkles, it's about replenishing skin's volume. Skin loses volume when levels of Hyaluronic Acid—a naturally occurring, hydrating substance within the skin—starts to decline. As volume is gradually lost, the effects of gravity become more apparent—skin loses fullness. see more...

Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
This was sent to me by Influenster. I like how it feels so smooth & creamy..overall it’s a great product..I did notice a diff in my face when I woke up in the morning after applying the night before. But I did not like how I would run or touch my face after it’s settled in my skin & it would like peel off or crumble off. Like it was a film, it was weird
Becca L.
I got a deluxe size of this from my Target beauty box. It is a nice basic moisturizer on the thicker side. There is a lot of fragrance in it which i didn't really like. It felt like it did moisturize my face though. I am not sure if I would buy a full size of this product.