BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #14 in Facial Skincare

Treat

• Eye Treatment: Reduce under-eye hollows and sunken shadows.
  • Concentrated Serum: Intensive face serum to replenish skin's fullness.

Mositurize

• Day Cream: Replenish skin's fullness, smooth lines & fine wrinkles.
  • Night Cream: Recover skin's fullness while sleeping, smooth fine lines & wrinkles.

Ylluria W.
I have what must be one of the most difficult skin types to treat; burgeoning fine lines and wrinkles and a lifetime of adult acne. So the day cream was surprisingly heavy and broke me out like I cannot even explain. I wanted it off of My Skin Within half an hour of putting it on, and after a few hours I wanted to wash myself in lye. I could literally feel it clogging my pores and sure enough the next day I had a huge swath of massive cystic breakouts like I have never seen before. Fortunately the night cream for some reason works just fine, and the serum I think is absolutely wonderful. The eye cream is okay but a little heavy for my needs given my acne-prone skin (I found that out when I put it in between my brows to treat my elevens and got giant blemishes there), so overall I would say I had 50/50 luck with this product line. I will never use the day cream again, which I don't know if it was mislabeled or what but I thought it was odd that the heavier, thicker cream in the jar was the day cream, and the night cream (normally the heavier product in most lines) was so light and did NOT break me out. So now I get my serum on sale whenever I can find it, and I'm still using the night cream, as I use it very sparingly every once in awhile. Even though it's a drugstore brand this skin care line is still out of my normal price range, so I'm grateful that influenster sent it to me a while back to try out and review, because I wouldn't have access to it otherwise, let alone other, fancier brands.
Alicia C.
I give this product 4 stars so far only because i just started using this this week. Thus far the hand feeling is sooo nice and luxurious. It melts into the skun so effortlessly without leaving any greasy residue. I instantly feel results of firming and smoothing out the texture. My face just feels better, softer, younger if that makes sence. The look us so great as well. I see great things coming from using this product. I actually got it on sale for 9$ at walmart. Can you belueve 9$. You cant beat that price to try it out. I also love the dispensing aspect of it. You press the bottom and a drop comes out so its not messy at all. Speaking of that i dont like how you have to stick your finger all the way down the bottom of the casing to push out the drop. I think it should have a button or some type of more accessible way of producing the product. That is in no way enough to detour me from repurchasing. Its still fabulous. This pic is zero makeup and just how comfortable i am with using this and how smooth my face looks and no small wrinkles.
Carrie S.
4708 Riata River Rd Apt 1008 Fort Worth Tx
I really did like this product, however, if you have sensitive skin you may need to sample test first. For me, I have chronic dry eye so the product fumes near my eyes would cause irritation so I had to quit using it. I do plan on trying it again but I'll do so in more of a spot correcting regime. Many of us have combo skin, different irritations & only spot irritation so just as with our makeup we need to be diligent in the way we treat our skin care regimens & for me, I use different products for different problems or areas of my face.
Astrid U.
Maybe I if use this cream constantly I would see some difference within my skin. I guess I get tired of applying and not seeing any quick results. Which I know is not going to happen if I don't use it as I should. For the most part, the creams leave my skin full of moisture and not greasy at all.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
This is a really good product to keep your skin plump dewy and moisturize. I use it as part of my morning skincare routine on a daily basis. Everyone always ask me why my skin looks so amazing and I credit it to L'Oreal and Lancome
daymar c.
I personally don't really use this product a ton. The packing is always very nice, it's a very good price for how much product you get. This product is a bit too oily for my skin. I think it leaves my skin a little too oily. I like my skin to feel hydrated but not oily.
Amy M.
Delray Beach, FL
My skin feels smoother after using. It's a bit pricey for skin care that's sold at drug stores bit if you can't afford the skin care products sold at the high end stores this in my opinion is the best alternative choice out there.
Kaye J.
Florence
I have not compared ingredients. As loreal and lancome are same company, I feel like this is the more afordable regenerist from lancome. Doscovery of this skuncare line changed my lifestyle,of taking better care of my faced
LaRae R.
Henryetta
Pretty good products for targeting fine lines and wrinkles. Would take continuous use to see a difference. Good price for the value. Can purchase at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. Would purchase again!
Meredith M.
athens
Of all the things about this line of products - I love the smell; it smells so refreshing. The creams are gentle and soak into skin. I was not disappointed after using this product. I would buy again however, the price is steep for a drug store brand.
Bunny O.
Which product from this Revitalift Volume Filler line seems to be the most effective?
Christy K.
Owego, NY
It looks like something I'd like to try, but does it actually work?.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Who else got the voxbox and is excited to try everything??
Nikki V.
I received the Loreal Revitalist Volume Filler voxbox, and it has a daily moisturizer cream that says to use morning and night, and there is also a night cream. Do I still use the daily moisturizer at night with the night cream, or just the night cream? Thanks for helping with my silly question. :)
Tiffany R.
Point Pleasant, WV
Looking for a new a new product line to try. I have heard mixed things about this line. Has anyone had any results?