BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift UV with Mexoryl SX (Ecamsule)

L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift ® UV with Mexoryl™ SX (Ecamsule)

RevitaLift ® UV with Mexoryl™ SX (Ecamsule)

Where can I purchase this?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift ® UV with Mexoryl™ SX (Ecamsule)!
How would you rate this product?
Amy H.
Hulme, Manchester
Makes your skin feel super smooth and the spf obviously is good to have. It’s great value for money and it was exactly what i expected. Absolutely loved it !!
Clifton M.
LosAngeles
I can't go a day without using this product. It leaves my face feeling moisturized all day. I primarily use it after shaving, as my face tends to dry out quickly. I buy this at Walmart and Target and even though it's a bit pricey, I think it beats the competition in the quality.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Just was not good for me, the smell was a little weird, but everything els was fine. It was not greasy or too thick
Mary W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff works amazing, it protects you from harmful sun rays and keeps your skin soft. I also love that it doesn't feel greasy or heavy
Cynthia H.
Soo I'm in love with any moisturizer that contains spf because who else loves to protect their skin from harmful rays of the sun. This has a great smell also and compares great to my usually one from Olay.
Irene C.
Ciudad Ojeda, Zulia
I use this once and I really need this product in my life again and again like forever its sooo smoothly I love
Colleen A.
Alexandria, VA
I spend my summers fighting breakouts since I refuse to go out without spf on my face. This is the first summer I haven't dealt with that! Love this product, it's light so it only feels like a moisturizer, don't make my face greasy and lays great under my makeup. I'm not going to stop using it even though it's fall now!
Rachel F.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: CVS
This is one of my go to’s during the winter. It’s a bit thicker than the gel creams I use in the summer to help with additional moisture my skin needs. Good day moisturizer, doesn’t leave me feeling greasy and absorbs quickly.
Mattison R.
So they didn’t have the sunscreen that I gave from this brand so I had to choose a random one but the one I have is pretty good and it’s for your whole body!
Tatiana T.
Athens
It truly moisturize your skin!I do not have acne so I don’t know if it is ideal for these occasions.I would buy it from a local store and it is effective as I see.Maybe I will buy it again but I’m not sure
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kat L.