BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
I can’t use regular sunscreen on my face because my skin is very sensitive to most lotions, but L’Oréal facial lotion keeps my skin moisturized, soft, and protected from the sun and doesn’t cause me to break out. I highly recommend it it’s great for daily use to prevent sun damage.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love any kind of sunscreen and ive used other products out of this brand my entire life, its very important to make sure that youre wearing sunscreen especially on your face when that area sees the sun the most out of every other part of your body to prevent skin cancer or anything of that sort, also helps with spots etc.
Clifton M.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I can't go a day without using this product. It leaves my face feeling moisturized all day. I primarily use it after shaving, as my face tends to dry out quickly. I buy this at Walmart and Target and even though it's a bit pricey, I think it beats the competition in the quality.
Cynthia H.
Soo I'm in love with any moisturizer that contains spf because who else loves to protect their skin from harmful rays of the sun. This has a great smell also and compares great to my usually one from Olay.
Colleen A.
Boston, MA
I spend my summers fighting breakouts since I refuse to go out without spf on my face. This is the first summer I haven't dealt with that! Love this product, it's light so it only feels like a moisturizer, don't make my face greasy and lays great under my makeup. I'm not going to stop using it even though it's fall now!
Mattison R.
So they didn’t have the sunscreen that I gave from this brand so I had to choose a random one but the one I have is pretty good and it’s for your whole body!
Mary W.
Corryton, TN
This stuff works amazing, it protects you from harmful sun rays and keeps your skin soft. I also love that it doesn't feel greasy or heavy
Darian M.
Kinda thick but absolutely love . Gotta give it time to dry and soak in before applying anything on top . No harsh smell to it either !
Heidi S.
Prescott
Just was not good for me, the smell was a little weird, but everything els was fine. It was not greasy or too thick
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
This is a sun protector for the face that you cam use daily ... it helps to prevent dark spots as well
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Where can I purchase this?
Kat L.