BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Repair Wrinkles. Redensify. Re-Firm. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. Why is it Different? Powered by Pro-Xylane™, a patented L’Oreal ingredient that is shown to stimulate collagen production.*  Formula with hyaluronic acid quickly penetrates skin. *Based on In-vitro testing. Quickly Penetrate Skin to Help Repair Wrinkles Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid Re-Firms Contours Replenishes Facial Volume L’Oreal Paris Revitalift® presents Revitalift Triple PowerTM SPF 30 Day Lotion, a luxurious, powerful.

Jamie C.
Rapid City, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oreal is such a great brand with a wide range of products, their RevitaLift line is amazing! The Triple Power Day Lotion has SPF 30 so it's got everything you need for a day out. It has a pleasant soft scent and goes on without feeling oily or heavy. I would and have recommend it to friends.
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG!! I just started using this product and It is so amazing! It met every expectation I could think of and more!. I will definately continue use. I purchased at Walmart for a fairly decent price. The smell is nice and a little goes a long way! My face is thanking me for this one!
Stacie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I paid around $24 for this. It feels good and moisturizers but I was hoping it would decrease the appearance of the lines on my forehead and it did not. I think ROC did that better BUT it was drying to my skin.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
My minuses this and she said that besides the sunscreen effect there was no use to it. It didn't do anything for her. It might be different for everybody so don't knock it till you try it I guess
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'oreal Revitalift Triple Power Day Lotion SPF30 smells amazing.I love this product. It keeps my skin looking fresh and soft. Plus it's an it has SPF30 which is great under my makeup.
Ellen H.
Richmond, VA
Still have most of the product as I feel it felt to greasy on my skin . I have oily skin and I feel like my makeup ran with this moisturizer under
Melanie S.
Lockport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product, would not buy it again would like to try something else. Bit this is worth the money, just for me would like something else.
Amber K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lifts my skin, smells good, makes skin nice soft, gives a lifting effect. Good for wrinkles, or premature wrinkles, or frown lines
Candis G.
Owensboro, KY
My favorite for daily use! Never leaves skin too dry, or oily! My husband often sneaks to use mine because it's that awesome!
krystal j.
Middletown, OH
I love this ! It makes my skin so soft and the smell is not strong like other brands . Also it's non greasy