BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Visible Results in Just 3 Days. Our Fastest Most Concentrated Anti-Aging Serum + Moisturizer. Fights, corrects, and protects against the key signs of aging.

Innovative dual chamber system combines a potent anti-aging serum and light-weight moisturizer in one pump to deliver fast acting results. Revitalift® Triple Power Intensive Skin Revitalizer Serum + Moisturizer is our fastest, most concentrated formula that combines a potent anti-aging serum with 6% BEECH TREE EXTRACT to correct the key signs of aging* and a light-weight moisturizer fueled by a stabilized form of 2% VITAMIN C, a powerful antioxidant, to help protect from future damage.

Key signs of aging defined as wrinkles, loss of firmness, rough skin texture, loss of hydration, dullness, loss of elasticity

See Visible Results:

• Day 1 Skin is revitalized with moisture. Feels softer, smoother and more supple.
  • Day 2 Skin feels noticeably firmer and looks more elastic.
  • Day 3 Skin texture is resurfaced for visible radiance, luminosity.
  • In 1 week Fine lines and wrinkles appear noticeably smoothed.

Dermatologist tested for safety. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

• Aqua / Water
  • Citronellol
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Doree L.
This product worked so well for my parents. My mother tried a sample of it and she shared it with my father. He brought his own bottle while I brought a bottle for my mother. They wanted a affordable anti-aging cream and the sample took most of their winkles. After two uses of this product, it made my mother’s skin look more ten years younger. Most of the winkles on my father’s face disappeared. My father has to put two drops of this product. You can use this at night, but if you want faster results, put this everyday and every night. I put this on myself, even it’s not for my age, but I needed a serum before my new serum comes in the mail. The only cons of this product is that I feel it has a little product. I think it should cost less than twenty dollars, around fifteen dollars should cost for that amount of 1.6 FL.OZ (48ml). I recommend that L’Oréal sells a bigger size of this product for $20. My mother would buy this again. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Skin Revitalizer Serum + Moisturizer
Paula P.
Bridge City
This L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Skin Revitalizer Serum + Moisturizer is some pretty awesome stuff. I was hesitant about a product that was a combination moisturizer and serum but this one step product really works. I received some samples and was so impressed that I plan to buy the full size. It works as well as some of my highend products for a fraction of the price. My only slight complaint is that I am not crazy about the slight scent. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Skin Revitalizer Serum + Moisturizer
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this serum moisturizer! It does wonders it does exactly what it says it is so light and so smooth on the skin. I am very impressed with this and the packaging is an appealing for L'Oreal.I will definitely buy it again as long as I can find it.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I like this Revitalift Serum +Moisturizer so much better than the original Revitalift moisturizer. The original left a film and sort of flaked off my skin but this moisturizer soaks in nicely and leaves my face so soft and hydrated. The smell is nice also and I can see a difference in my skin since starting this serum. The pump acts funny sometimes so that is why I only gave it 4 stars. Overall, a great daily moisturizer and a fairly reasonable price also. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Skin Revitalizer Serum + Moisturizer
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Bought L’Oréal Paris Revitalift for my face since I’ve noticed the signs of aging in hopes it would help me. Not saying it didn’t work just hadn’t noticed changes.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
First Impression: Great for the neck! I received a sample of this and used it for a couple times and liked it quiet well. The combo applies smoothly and feels very nourishing and is nicely scented. It leaves a soft and smooth finish to the skin and is not greasy.
Amy B.
Tampa
I am using this product now and really like it. I got it at my local drugstore. I purchased this after getting a sample of it. It has a great scent. It goes on smooth without being sticky. I would buy this again.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Serum is part of my holy grail. The Loreal Paris Revitalift Serum and Moisturizer is one of the product I added this year to my skin care routine. I had a wonderful experience with the Reviatalift Anti Aging cream that was sent to me for free directly from Loreal so I decided to try this out. The mixture is a combination of a serum and a moisturizer, I believe the color white is the cream and light brown is the serum. The consistency is fine it is very gentle, very easy to apply and leaves no visible residue.  Direction says to use this everyday ideally morning and night. In my case I only use it in the morning before makeup. I use this as my primer too. So basically I have a serum, moisturizer and  primer in one product which is great for me. I do not use this at night because of the color, for me it looks like a makeup rather than a serum and I want my face to be totally free of any makeup at night.  The serum that I usually use are oil base, water base and definitely clear in color. But in my morning skin care routine this is a Must.
Melissa B.
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Double Lifting I have used L'Oreal Parts Revitalift Double Lifting facial treatment for many years, not only because of the very reasonable and inexpensive price, but also because it worked for me.

Having the anti-wrinkle cream and lifting gel in one easy dispensable jar is so convenient. I used this for many years, more so when I was in my 40s (I am now 57), and it always made my skin feel soft and appear more youthful. Throughout my entire life I have always looked much younger than my actual age, but as I have approached those oh-so-wonderful menopausal years, life has taken it's toll on my skin. Due to menopause, as well as many other of life's factors, everything is catching up with that once youthful appearance, causing the need for a change. I do still use it occasionally, but not daily as I used to, along with other products.

I would definitely tell others that L'oreal Paris Double Lifting facial treatment is well worth using and a great product.
Angel B.
Raymond, MS
Loreal's Revitalift Triple power intensive skin revitalized serum and moisturizer  comes in a generous 1.6Fl oz dual chamber bottle with a large pump button for easy dispensing. As you press the button the dual chambers combine to make a smooth and creamy but not oily mixture that glides on. The formula is extremely lightweight with a fresh clean scent. Perfect for under makeup or by itself.
zeineb l.
Gabes
What do you think of it . Is it good for acne?
Michayla O.
Phoenix , AZ
Can you put it on as a primer like under makeup ?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I really want to try this. Is it good?
Diana A.
Does this actually work like it claims? What is the price range and is it safe for sensitive skin??
dangelis a.
Glew
Yo quiero una crema asi😀