L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Overnight Mask

Re-Tone Elasticity. Re-Firm Contours. Repair Wrinkles. See visible results in just 1 night. Dermatologist tested for safety.

As skin ages, it loses its ability to efficiently repair the visible signs of aging. As skin loses firmness and elasticity, facial contours become less defined, and wrinkles become more pronounced. The best time to re-tone, re-firm, and re-lift the skin is at night. This luxurious, hydrating leave-on creamy mask features an innovative ELASTI-FLEX texture that acts to mimic skin's own elasticity. It penetrates quickly, yet forms a virtual protective mask to cradle skin. It's the first night treatment to combine concentrated super ingredient Pro-Xylane with botanical extract Centella asiatica to help improve skin's firmness & elasticity overnight and visibly transform the look of aging skin.

• Aqua/Water
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum/ Fragrance

Vale o preco? ?
Is this a good product?
Looking for recommendation!!! In need something that helps me with the acne and pores
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Overnight Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Centennial , CO
Is kind of thick, hard to apply but seems to hydrate. Seems like it will take time to see a difference. I will finish the jar and decide if it really works. I got the box from Influenster to try!
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
These products of this line is absurd!! The results are seeing immediately after you apply one. For me it made me change my mind about doing some procedures. This is a must have and I am hooked!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
East Bethel
Purchased at: ULTA
My face felt amazing the morning after!! Wish I had enough money to buy this all the time!!! My face feels smooth and tight and wonderful!!!!!!!! Not to mention my acne is clearing up wonderfully
Oily / Acne, Blackheads
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Target
Great product. I like that it didn’t feel heavy on my skin. I have combination dry/sensitive skin and it wasn’t oily or greasy and didn’t caused me to break out. I would recommend it to others.
Shelbyville, KY
Love how it made my skin feel. It felt all tingly and clean when I washed it off. It tightened some of my fine lines. Would definitely buy it again and recommend it to my friends and family
Combination / Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Saginaw
Made my face feel very soft the next day..I love it.I like the way it feels and it doesn't leave your face feeling all greasy like other products do I am actually impressed with this and will continue to use it as long as I can find it in the stores
Tomball, TX
THIS MASK IS AMAZING! I love L’Oreal’s Revitalift line. It really transforms your face. It is a little pricey but well worth the money. I would definitely recommend to others and buy again!
Enterprise
This Overnight mask is a go to in the beauty aisle! I wake up with a tighter feel to my skin, and I can’t help but boast about my healthy looking skin! This is definitely a win for me ! ❤️
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
I love this product it helped with my acne and some scars. This was gentle on my skin and didn't leave any residue on skin. Its was very effective and left my skin soft. Through cost isn't as bad at known brands. Their could be and little improvement
I have used this night cream for quite a while now. It is a great overnight moisturizer. I love how smooth my skin is in the morning and it has improved my complexion tremendously!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...