Visibly reduce wrinkles. Re-firm skin. Smooth skin's texture.

• Over 10,000 women across the US said they trust it. Try it yourself today and see why. RevitaliftChallenge
  • Out of 14,000 women who were polled after using a complimentary Revitalift Triple Power moisturizer for 2x a day for 14 days

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift presents its beloved anti-aging moisturizer to address multiple key signs of aging skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic, this intensive moisturizer visibly firms, smooths, and hydrates for younger-looking skin in 14 days.

• Aqua / Water
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Its good for dry skin ?
Its good for dry skin ?
A Que edad se puede usar este tipo de cremas ?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“...definitely perfect for me. I love the way it makes my skin feel super hydrating. I would recommend this moisturizer to anybody with any skin from oily to dry to combination skin.” in 127 reviews
“This is a very good moisturizer if you have dry skin, which I do! It's great for day or night use, but I use it more for night because I like a lighter moisturizer during the day. ” in 87 reviews
“...easy to keep in my purse for those over nighters. They could do one for sensitive skin but this one does work great!” in 77 reviews
Simi Valley , CA
I was part of the revitalift Challenge and I received this cream compliments of Influenster.  I'm happy to report that after about 3 weeks of trying this cream I really like it!  It is very moisturizing, but hasn't made me break out.  This was my main concern because I break ver easily I am on special medication for  the acne, but I continued my prescription cream and the revitalift over it and every day and night.  every morning that i woke up I could see the big difference in my skin it looks very hydrated  and when I wear it for daytime use I feel that my forehead lines are less visible but for daytime use since it is very moisturizing it makes my face a bit oily so I definitely like it more for an evening cream.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Nelly C.
I received this product free to try from Influenster. The Revitalift Triple Power is a Deep-Acting Moisturizer that:
✔1. Repair Wrinkles
✔2. Re-Firm
✔3. Redensify
I can't believe how amazing this product is. Just looking at my before and after pics I can really see the difference after 14 days. My face is firmer and tighter yet still soft and really youthful looking. I had a bit of uneven skin tone that evened out. And my large pores looked minimized. Truly amazing. I can't wait to see how my face looks after I finished the product.
✔1. Repair Wrinkles
✔2. Re-Firm
✔3. Redensify
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Revitalift delivers a youthful skin appearance. My skin is soft and my complexion is also smoother after using the cream. Also the skin on my neck is lifted and less saggy.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am doing the 14 day challenge with this product. So far o really like it. It keeps my face so soft and o have noticed a difference on my face and neck. Good product
Hillsboro, OR
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I was excited to finally try some of the skincare by L'Oreal Paris and their age fighting stuff to boot! I have normal to oily skin (especially in the summer) and I didn't really feel like I could use it during the day like they recommended.  I really like it for night time though! I haven't seen any drastic signs of age reduction, but I take really great care of my skin. I could see people who don't use a good night cream would probably see a drastic difference. If you're in the market for a nice thick night cream try this one! It's a good price point. I'd love to know what people with dry skin think of this product.
Satsuma , AL
I am having issues with it clumping up after I put my make up on top of it, I am not sure why this is happening but I did read where others are having the same issue.
Upper Darby, PA
I'm on day 3 of using this product.  I love it so far.  Cream is thick, but not greasy and very gentle.  I'm starting to see a great difference in my skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I like how moisturized my skin feels, but it doesn't absorb well and leaves a weird feeling on my face. If I try to rub it, it peels off almost like after a sunburn.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
hidrata de una manera impresionante la piel,la deja súper fresca libre de grasas etc,es muy buena en verdad,la hidracion es muy profunda y ayuda mucho a nuestra piel
Belleville, MI
I just completed the 14 day challenge after receiving this product free for review. It is very moisturising, but I will only continue to use at night. I don't like the way wore under my makeup.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...