Visibly reduce wrinkles. Re-firm skin. Smooth skin's texture.

• Over 10,000 women across the US said they trust it. Try it yourself today and see why. RevitaliftChallenge
  • Out of 14,000 women who were polled after using a complimentary Revitalift Triple Power moisturizer for 2x a day for 14 days

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift presents its beloved anti-aging moisturizer to address multiple key signs of aging skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic, this intensive moisturizer visibly firms, smooths, and hydrates for younger-looking skin in 14 days.

• Aqua / Water
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Its good for dry skin ?
Its good for dry skin ?
A Que edad se puede usar este tipo de cremas ?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“...definitely perfect for me. I love the way it makes my skin feel super hydrating. I would recommend this moisturizer to anybody with any skin from oily to dry to combination skin.” in 127 reviews
“This is a very good moisturizer if you have dry skin, which I do! It's great for day or night use, but I use it more for night because I like a lighter moisturizer during the day. ” in 87 reviews
“...easy to keep in my purse for those over nighters. They could do one for sensitive skin but this one does work great!” in 77 reviews
Winchester, CA
Definitely would continue to buy this moisturizer. I tend to be heavier handed with the application at night after applying the L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Derm Intensives 10% Pure Glycolic Acid Serum just for added moisture after a long day. I love it in the morning after a quick wash of my face to wear with light/daytime makeup. I did find i preferred not to use it under my makeup or else it would cause unwanted Caking. Maybe it’s just my foundation/powders combo but I’m not interested in buying a new foundation 🤷🏼‍♀️ besides that LOVE it! So luscious on the skin.
Modesto
I really like the way this makes my skin feel, hydrated and so soft. It's more a night time moisturizer, it didn't work well under my makeup but then again maybe I used to much that day, hmm. But when I use at night, I wake up with super soft skin.
Knoxville, TN
This moisturizer is so thick and so heavy. It makes my face greasy and shiny and I have pretty dry skin, so I'mnot sure why. I feel like my skin can't breathe when I use this. It makes me break out. This is just not for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Barton, NY
I got this as part of an influenster box. I have had difficulty likinging it. When I first started using it, i felt over moisturized. Each day, my face felt as though it got oilier and oilier. There were other products in the set that I a absolutely love, but this wasnt one of them. It didnt help my crows feet, but it did make my face hydrated, but OVERLY hydrated, oily. It was heavy, too heavy. I felt it all day long. It was thick on my face even with a very very small pinch of it on my face. The reason I have it a 3 was because if you have dry skin, and I mean DRY skin, this would be great for you. Theres something for everyone. I really think would be a great product for someone with dry skin! @lorealskin, #revitalift  #complimentary
Napa, CA
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Angelica L.
My skin is a light neutral that rarely burns and tans deeply. I avoid sun exposure now, but being from San Diego exposed me to intense sun exposure as a child. I do not use tobacco or Mary Jane and rarely use alcohol. I am showing some signs of aging (very fine lines). My skin is sensitive and reactive. I cannot typically tolerate full retinol and other related products. I’ve settled into a good skin care routine, so trials make me nervous. I have used this product for about a month. After the first few days I did get that dreaded single cystic deep blemish (I don’t typically break out, but have reactive skin and do get that same pesty deep pimple with certain products, and hormones fluctuations. This went away quickly. Not sure if it was from this or the glycolic acid. I don’t expect miracles with over the counter products, especially not in a month. With that said, I did notice some brightening of skin. My skin stayed clear, but not as hydrated as I like. I continued to use my favorite skin oil and eye cream. Everyone’s budget is different. While a good price point, I find it went fast on my dry skin. I have favs I pay more for initially, but the products last longer and perform better. At least for me. So it balances out. I will continue to use until gone, but it is not going to replace my normal routine. Would recommend giving it a try based on your budget and skin type.
Knoxville
Best day time moisturizer I have found. I tend to have combination skin that can be sensitive but this moisturizer gives my skin exactly what it needs without aggravating it
Huntsville, AL
I received the triple power revitalift Triple Power from #influenster I have used these products twice in a row and so far my skin feels like heaven. I will continue to use these products to see how they do after a few more days. But so far very very nice. I suggest you guys get these. Thanks Influenster!!!
Newport News, VA
Not my absolute favorite but definitely has some great qualities about it , the formula is non greasy , penetrating, provides light moisture to the skin . I think the formula should be a little thicker for more hydration and a scent like the spf lotion would be great and a larger container being that this product is a moisturizer.
San Angelo, TX
Good cream, very moisturizing. I wish there was not sunscreen in every day cream, if I am not going out I don't use it because sunscreen clogs my pores and causes breakouts. I enjoy the scent and texture of the cream. Maybe making an unscented version would be good for some who are sensitive.
Trenton, OH
Could be improved by removing perfume scents, increase the size of product. You will go through this little jar so fast so I don’t think it’s a good deal. After it dries if you touch your face it will ball up and make a mess. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...