Visibly reduce wrinkles. Re-firm skin. Smooth skin's texture.

• Over 10,000 women across the US said they trust it. Try it yourself today and see why. RevitaliftChallenge
  • Out of 14,000 women who were polled after using a complimentary Revitalift Triple Power moisturizer for 2x a day for 14 days

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift presents its beloved anti-aging moisturizer to address multiple key signs of aging skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic, this intensive moisturizer visibly firms, smooths, and hydrates for younger-looking skin in 14 days.

• Aqua / Water
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Its good for dry skin ?
Its good for dry skin ?
A Que edad se puede usar este tipo de cremas ?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“...definitely perfect for me. I love the way it makes my skin feel super hydrating. I would recommend this moisturizer to anybody with any skin from oily to dry to combination skin.” in 127 reviews
“This is a very good moisturizer if you have dry skin, which I do! It's great for day or night use, but I use it more for night because I like a lighter moisturizer during the day. ” in 87 reviews
“...easy to keep in my purse for those over nighters. They could do one for sensitive skin but this one does work great!” in 77 reviews
NEwark , OH
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Krysta W.
This has been an amazing moisturizer. It's moisturizing without clogging my pores. After 2weeks of use my skin is firmer and the fine lines I have are less noticeable. I have already recommended this to me mom & grandma. Will be buying this again L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer
Phoenixville , PA
@LorealUSA @influenster #RevitaLiftChallenge #contest I appreciate that influenster chose me to participate in this challenge. I got the Revitalift for free to test. It is amazing. I noticed almost immediately a difference in my skin. My skin stayed moisturized all day. After day 7 I noticed my skin was tighter and small wrinkles were disappearing. By day 14 my skin was incredibly smooth, firm, and gorgeous. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I love it!
Raynham, MA
Received free from influenster to try. And I'm so glad I did. First thing I noticed pleasant fragrance of the product. Just weeks from my 49th birthday I've been noticing dark spots, smile lines ( quickly becoming frown lines) and dull complexion. Age just 2 weeks. The spots have significantly diminished. Skin is softer and fine lines much less noticeable. I'll continue to be RevitalLift costumer!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really like the feel and smell of this, my skin instantly felt and looked a lot smoother.  I got a decent size jar, this is my first time using this product.  It did a lot more than expected, thought it was just another  layover product which didn't actually have any nutrients but when i put it on it actually felt like it was conditioning my skin. Would definitely recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Linda P.
I received but couldn't finish the 14-day revitalift challenge. In the beginning of this trial my skin was noticeably softer. After about a week of use my face broke out pretty bad along my chin. The cream was fairly heavy on my skin. I believe it clogged my pores causing the breakout. At times my face would become slightly irritated after applying, red and itchy.
Austin, TX
Personally, I like to use this product as my night cream. With the temperatures being in the high 90s, I need something more light weight than this. But I do like the overall moisture and richness of the cream. Great for a hydrating night cream and my skin is left glowing. Can't say too much about the wrinkles in only 14 days, but maybe I'll finish the jar off and update my review!
Marietta, GA
I received the #Revitalift complimentary in a #VOXBox. I really enjoyed the consistency of the product. It went on well without being greasy! It stayed in place at night but still went under my makeup without being too heavy. I feel like it was a good cream. My wrinkles didn't disappear or diminish much BUT I did notice a difference in the texture of my skin! Much plumper and hydrated!!
Blaine, WA
I have only been using this product for 5 days every morning and night after I wash my face and for the first few days I used it in the afternoon cause my skin felt dry. But today on day 5 I only used it twice, this morning and evening and it has become my favorite thing to do last before I go to bed. Best way to fall asleep is smelling and feeling like I just got home from a skin spa.
Milwaukee, WI
I️ love this moisturizer, it’s pretty affordable and just a dime will moisturizer your whole face and neck. Smells good and this skin care line has so many other products you can pair with it. I️ have the L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanserand I️t works hand in hand with the moisturizer.
Coolidge, AZ
I noticed more dirt on my face with this product. Living in dusty Arizona the dirt in the air attracts to the cream on my face which in turn made me get more pimples and I never break out. It felt heavy on my skin too. In turn though my face was burnt and this really helped hydrate my skin and make a difference how fast my burn faded into a nice tan. I'm split on my decision of how well it works. I didn't see much a difference in my wrinkles at all.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...