BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #83 in Facial Moisturizers

Visibly reduce wrinkles. Re-firm skin. Smooth skin's texture.

• Over 10,000 women across the US said they trust it. Try it yourself today and see why. RevitaliftChallenge
  • Out of 14,000 women who were polled after using a complimentary Revitalift Triple Power moisturizer for 2x a day for 14 days

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift presents its beloved anti-aging moisturizer to address multiple key signs of aging skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic, this intensive moisturizer visibly firms, smooths, and hydrates for younger-looking skin in 14 days.

• Aqua / Water
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• Has anybody else have had any issues with breaking out? A...42 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed it helping with wrinkles or is it just...27 Answers
  • Anyone else having this issue? I cleanse my face, apply t...15 Answers
  • "It's so rare for me to find moisturizers that help my skin to stay hydrated n not dry. This one I have tried for 2months n this product is definitely perfect for me. I love the way it makes my skin feel super hydrating. I would recommend this moisturizer to anybody with any skin from oily to dry to combination skin." in 127 reviews
  • "This is a very good moisturizer if you have dry skin, which I do! It's great for day or night use, but I use it more for night because I like a lighter moisturizer during the day. " in 87 reviews
  • "This is a must have in your travel bag. Great product at a fair price. Gental on the skin and hard on lifting and plumping that skin! It lived up to it's promises and it's travel size makes it easy to keep in my purse for those over nighters. They could do one for sensitive skin but this one does work great!" in 77 reviews
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This is my before and after pictures from using the L'oreal Paris REVITALIFTChallenge that I received free from Influenster for review purposes. I took a ton of pics to try to capture the same light, pose, the way my hair was fixed and more. It was impossible to make it the same, but I tried.
My review...My first impression of the L'oreal Revitalift was that it is a medium consistency cream that soaked into the skin easily. The cream was buildable. It has a moderate sweet scent. I was honestly concerned after using the Revitalift twice daily after getting a pimple at the top of my forehead. This was about day 3. I still continued use and did not get another pimple. I think my skin needed to get use to the product. Around Day 7, I started getting really excited about this product because my face looked less red and more youthful. My skin texture had slowly changed. It is more hydrated, plump, and feels more tightened. My skin looks more awake and toned. I had no clogged pores, no acne. My skin is sensitive and I didn't have any problems. The packaging is a vivid red with white lettering. It's very attractive and easy to use. The instructions were on the side of the jar and easy to read. I'm changing my skin routine to the L'oreal Revitalift and the product's associated with it. I was honestly very impressed. I would definitely encourage you to take the L'oreal's Revitalift Challenge.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I tried this for 14 days. Half a packet at night after washing and toning, then what was left in the morning after rinsing my face.
It's a very thick cream that smells like the conditioner that comes with box hair dye. Not unpleasant, but very strange because that's exactly what it smells like.
Around day 3 I noticed that my t-zone started looking matte and my pores were barely visible! As far as fine lines go, I saw no change. And with the holidays starting(around day 10) only applying the RevitaLift at night. My pores became large again, which was really disappointing. I've come to the conclusion that this product should be used day and night consistently. It is a nice moisturizer. I loved that it helped with my pores. But it did nothing at all for my problem area- my forehead. No decreased visibility of my very fine lines.
Christine joy R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this for almost 2 weeks now coz i received a 14 day sample. The smell is refreshing, and the consistency is rich and creamy. In one night, the cream reduced redness I've had on my face for years. I can barely see any fine lines around my eyes after one use, can you say AWESOME !!!! My skin feels like newborn baby skin, and even looks like it's moisturized. I also used it on my hands before bed, as I am a compulsive hand washer when cooking. My hands looked and felt amazingly soft when I woke up. So far this moisturizer is a keeper, and I've tried and tossed many in my 28years of living. Hope it continues to deliver even better results. One note, to people who had issues with it balling up on them, let your face air dry for about 10 minutes before applying. Otherwise, it's going to be like trying to apply sunscreen to wet skin. You need a dry surface for it to adhere to. I had no issues with the cream after waiting this amount of time.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I received a free sample of this Revitalift intense cream off the Loreal website to try the new product. As a big fan of Loreal products, I had very high hopes for this cream. I love their makeup, hair products and skin care as well.
Due to the change of weather my face has felt very dry and my tone looked a bit uneven as well. Being in my early 30's I take precautions for fine lines and wrinkles as well as firming. Anything to help reduce the speed of these natural aging effects is worth a shot.
I tried this cream and noticed a difference within several days. My skin feels more hydrated and smooth. I don't see the flaky dryness around my nose and cheek areas anymore. I have a more refreshed, dewey appearance without makeup.
The light flowery fragrance is amazing. It reminds me of Loreal shampoo. It gives you that salon effect.
I definitely found this product effective and would highly reccomend it over competitive brands.
Bao-Tran L.
I'm using the 14-day samples right now, and I like how it is very hydrating and absorbs into my skin very quickly. But sometimes it dries too quickly and leaves flakes onto my skin, which isn't so great. The samples were actually a lot in every packet. I would use one packet for two days both day and night time! It basically took me an entire month to finish the samples. I would purchase this again in the future because it’s affordable. I don’t mind the flakes as much, as long as I quickly apply without letting it dry so quickly. Definitely would only apply on a no-makeup face because it doesn’t blend with primer well because of that issue. I think it reduced my fine lines and wrinkles pretty quickly compared to Olay’s eye cream. My crows feet were barely visible!! My smile lines were reduced as well. I tend to get dry patches in the winter all over my face, but using this product actually eliminated that. I now have a pretty hydrated and moisturizer face that doesn’t secret so much oil anymore thanks to L’Oreal! It didn’t really have a scent so that’s a plus too. Highly recommend!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
There have been a lot of opportunities to sample this moisturizer lately, which I have taken advantage of. I really wanted to like it given the price point, brand, and general availability. However, for my combination skin which runs sensitive, it was a bit too strong. By strong I mean it stung my skin upon application in areas that were neither dry nor oily. My skin can stand up to retinols but this must have had an ingredient or two that did not agree with me. This is just my experience - I hope others experienced better results. It does smell great, I will say.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
I bought this product for a virtual vox box and I am pretty excited about the results I have seen so far.
I have been using this for about 4 weeks now both Day and Night. After a 24 hr patch test and No harsh reactions, I proceeded with my wear test. I had no problems with my #Lupus Rash.
  The creamy formula makes it perfect for day or night application and a Little bit is all you need for the full face.
My skin feels smooth and it has reduced wrinkles and my fine lines. I feel like my skin has gotten softer and makeup goes on smoother. I know that it does take some time for a skincare item to really work but so far this is amazing.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I enjoy using this moisturizer. My skin feels and looks much more healthier. It helps keep my skin moisturized where it's usually so dry and flaky. It doesn't take much product either as a little truly goes a long ways. It does have a slightly stronger scent though although it seems to work great for my skin. I will continue to use it to hopefully see reults for my fine lines.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I did the RevitaLift two week challenge. I used it morning and night for two weeks. After the two weeks I thought I would notice a difference. Not so much. It did seem like my skin was smoother but I didn’t notice any fine lines disappear. I thought the cream was a bit too thick and felt heavy on my face. And it seemed to make my face a bit oily. When I woke up in the morning my face felt greasy and throughout the day I noticed I was applying more powder to offset the shine. Maybe it’s not best for people who are prone to have oily skin.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I got a free 14 day sample of this product from the website and when I finally tried it I really loved it. It is a bit thick for a moisturizer to me anyway. It really did make my face very moisturized. It would make my face feel really soft too. The only weird thing is after putting it on and if I would rub my face or something and it would come off for some reason.
Jasmine T.
York, PA
Has anybody else have had any issues with breaking out? After using product
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
Has anyone noticed it helping with wrinkles or is it just to soften skin, I'm also getting a few pimples??
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
How does it smell?
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Anyone else having this issue? I cleanse my face, apply the product, let it sit to set in my skin. Then I go to apply my primer and all this residue just crumbles off of my face. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
What was the biggest change you noticed after using this?