L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer
Visibly reduce wrinkles. Re-firm skin. Smooth skin's texture.
- Over 10,000 women across the US said they trust it. Try it yourself today and see why. RevitaliftChallenge
- Out of 14,000 women who were polled after using a complimentary Revitalift Triple Power moisturizer for 2x a day for 14 days
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift presents its beloved anti-aging moisturizer to address multiple key signs of aging skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic, this intensive moisturizer visibly firms, smooths, and hydrates for younger-looking skin in 14 days.
- Aqua / Water
- Isopropyl Isostearate
- Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol
- Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Behenyl Alcohol
- C13-14 Isoparaffin
- Peg-100 Stearate
- Stearic Acid
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Arachidyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Palmitic Acid
- Disodium Edta
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Parfum / Fragrance
Top Questions See all 340 Q&A
- "It's so rare for me to find moisturizers that help my skin to stay hydrated n not dry. This one I have tried for 2months n this product is definitely perfect for me. I love the way it makes my skin feel super hydrating. I would recommend this moisturizer to anybody with any skin from oily to dry to combination skin." in 127 reviews
- "This is a very good moisturizer if you have dry skin, which I do! It's great for day or night use, but I use it more for night because I like a lighter moisturizer during the day. " in 87 reviews
- "This is a must have in your travel bag. Great product at a fair price. Gental on the skin and hard on lifting and plumping that skin! It lived up to it's promises and it's travel size makes it easy to keep in my purse for those over nighters. They could do one for sensitive skin but this one does work great!" in 77 reviews
My review...My first impression of the L'oreal Revitalift was that it is a medium consistency cream that soaked into the skin easily. The cream was buildable. It has a moderate sweet scent. I was honestly concerned after using the Revitalift twice daily after getting a pimple at the top of my forehead. This was about day 3. I still continued use and did not get another pimple. I think my skin needed to get use to the product. Around Day 7, I started getting really excited about this product because my face looked less red and more youthful. My skin texture had slowly changed. It is more hydrated, plump, and feels more tightened. My skin looks more awake and toned. I had no clogged pores, no acne. My skin is sensitive and I didn't have any problems. The packaging is a vivid red with white lettering. It's very attractive and easy to use. The instructions were on the side of the jar and easy to read. I'm changing my skin routine to the L'oreal Revitalift and the product's associated with it. I was honestly very impressed. I would definitely encourage you to take the L'oreal's Revitalift Challenge.
It's a very thick cream that smells like the conditioner that comes with box hair dye. Not unpleasant, but very strange because that's exactly what it smells like.
Around day 3 I noticed that my t-zone started looking matte and my pores were barely visible! As far as fine lines go, I saw no change. And with the holidays starting(around day 10) only applying the RevitaLift at night. My pores became large again, which was really disappointing. I've come to the conclusion that this product should be used day and night consistently. It is a nice moisturizer. I loved that it helped with my pores. But it did nothing at all for my problem area- my forehead. No decreased visibility of my very fine lines.
Due to the change of weather my face has felt very dry and my tone looked a bit uneven as well. Being in my early 30's I take precautions for fine lines and wrinkles as well as firming. Anything to help reduce the speed of these natural aging effects is worth a shot.
I tried this cream and noticed a difference within several days. My skin feels more hydrated and smooth. I don't see the flaky dryness around my nose and cheek areas anymore. I have a more refreshed, dewey appearance without makeup.
The light flowery fragrance is amazing. It reminds me of Loreal shampoo. It gives you that salon effect.
I definitely found this product effective and would highly reccomend it over competitive brands.
I have been using this for about 4 weeks now both Day and Night. After a 24 hr patch test and No harsh reactions, I proceeded with my wear test. I had no problems with my #Lupus Rash.
The creamy formula makes it perfect for day or night application and a Little bit is all you need for the full face.
My skin feels smooth and it has reduced wrinkles and my fine lines. I feel like my skin has gotten softer and makeup goes on smoother. I know that it does take some time for a skincare item to really work but so far this is amazing.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos