Visibly reduce wrinkles. Re-firm skin. Smooth skin's texture.

• Over 10,000 women across the US said they trust it. Try it yourself today and see why. RevitaliftChallenge
  • Out of 14,000 women who were polled after using a complimentary Revitalift Triple Power moisturizer for 2x a day for 14 days

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift presents its beloved anti-aging moisturizer to address multiple key signs of aging skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic, this intensive moisturizer visibly firms, smooths, and hydrates for younger-looking skin in 14 days.

• Aqua / Water
  • Limonene
  • Citronellol
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

A Que edad se puede usar este tipo de cremas ?
Looking for a new line of anti aging line of products to use, which do prefer?
How can I try this product? I've tried many L'Oréal things and would like to try this
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“...definitely perfect for me. I love the way it makes my skin feel super hydrating. I would recommend this moisturizer to anybody with any skin from oily to dry to combination skin.” in 127 reviews
“This is a very good moisturizer if you have dry skin, which I do! It's great for day or night use, but I use it more for night because I like a lighter moisturizer during the day. ” in 87 reviews
“...easy to keep in my purse for those over nighters. They could do one for sensitive skin but this one does work great!” in 77 reviews
I really love the result of using this product. It works well on my skin. It is very effective and It is worth paying for. My dry skin becomes so soft and fine. It makes my skin so glowy amd fresh. I have been using this since college and I would recommend this to those who are looking for night and day cream. ❤😍
Great moisturiser. However I find it to be a little heavy for me. I have sensitive skin and no irritation but just didn't like the feeling once applied to my skin.
Great packaging and smells really fresh. To be honest, I didn't notice anything drastic changes in my skin but I would still recommend for that instance freshness and hydration
Sydney
Feels so buttery and beautiful on the skin also has a great smell doesn't do much but I do love how it feels on the skin !!
Combination / Blackheads, Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Could not go a day without using this. I have visibly noticed difference in my skin absolutely met my expectations
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Winchester, CA
Definitely would continue to buy this moisturizer. I tend to be heavier handed with the application at night after applying the L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Derm Intensives 10% Pure Glycolic Acid Serum just for added moisture after a long day. I love it in the morning after a quick wash of my face to wear with light/daytime makeup. I did find i preferred not to use it under my makeup or else it would cause unwanted Caking. Maybe it’s just my foundation/powders combo but I’m not interested in buying a new foundation 🤷🏼‍♀️ besides that LOVE it! So luscious on the skin.
Combination, Mature / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Laval, QC
Purchased this product after seeing it in a Cityline segment. Followed the application instructions carefully only to discover that my face was left with a white noticeable residue and when touched the moisturizer came off in flakes ( used a moist towelette to remove ). Each time I retried the product leaving the serum on for a few more minuets to absorb in the skin before smoothing on the day/ night cream the same noticeable residue was left on the face.
Normal / None of the above / Dry Eyes
Not a fan of this product. Received it as a sample and tried the 7 day challenge but it had little (if any) effect. It might have smoothed out a faint forehead wrinkle and a fine nose bridge wrinkle but it could also be the usual fluctuation in skin moisture level. The reason I'm giving it such a low rating is because it clogged my pores! It made my face so oily and now I have so many little acne bumps on my forehead. It also did not work with my makeup and rolled and peeled off. At first I thought the ingredients/formulae weren't working together, but the next day I realized the moisturizer itself was rolling. I'm also not a fan of the fragrance. It smells nice until it's on my skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Barton, NY
I got this as part of an influenster box. I have had difficulty likinging it. When I first started using it, i felt over moisturized. Each day, my face felt as though it got oilier and oilier. There were other products in the set that I a absolutely love, but this wasnt one of them. It didnt help my crows feet, but it did make my face hydrated, but OVERLY hydrated, oily. It was heavy, too heavy. I felt it all day long. It was thick on my face even with a very very small pinch of it on my face. The reason I have it a 3 was because if you have dry skin, and I mean DRY skin, this would be great for you. Theres something for everyone. I really think would be a great product for someone with dry skin! @lorealskin, #revitalift  #complimentary
Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Las Vegas
This is something I received as part of the Vox Box for testing. I can honestly say I have seen changes in my skin. My pores are not as open as they used to be. The lines on my face are less defined and I am so happy I was chosen to test this product. Ineill seriously continue to use it. Now that my fiancee has seen the change he wants to start using it too. Win win.
Combination / Blackheads, Scarring / Puffiness, Fine Lines

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...