BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #92 in Facial Moisturizers

Visibly reduce wrinkles. Re-firm skin. Smooth skin's texture.

• Over 10,000 women across the US said they trust it. Try it yourself today and see why. RevitaliftChallenge
  • Out of 14,000 women who were polled after using a complimentary Revitalift Triple Power moisturizer for 2x a day for 14 days

L’Oréal Paris Revitalift presents its beloved anti-aging moisturizer to address multiple key signs of aging skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane and Hyaluronic, this intensive moisturizer visibly firms, smooths, and hydrates for younger-looking skin in 14 days.

• Aqua / Water
  • Limonene
  • Citronellol
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• Has anybody else have had any issues with breaking out? After usi...42 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed it helping with wrinkles or is it just to soft...27 Answers
  • Anyone else having this issue? I cleanse my face, apply the produ...13 Answers
Reviews (2008)
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
I received a Amazon gift card from Loreal Paris to try this out and input my honest opinion.

This is now on my holy grail list!! I apply this every night after cleansing my face. It definitely helps keep my skin moisturized and adds hydration. Smell is amazing and the texture is a bit thick but it works great for the skin. I would buy this in the future when I run out.
Tiffany D.
I tried this for the first time 10 days ago, and I love it! Already I have seen noticeable improvement in my skin's moisture levels, texture and tone. There is a strong scent, but I don't mind it. I apply this after using the face wash and after applying the serum. I alternate nightly with the Overnight Mask. I will continue using this line of products.
Meg C.
I've tried a sample of L'Oreal's Revitalift Triple Power Deep Active Moisturizer, and it certainly made my face feel incredibly nice. I love tiny things, and I love the little jar it comes it. There was enough in there to use several times, which I like, and I'm considering purchasing it in the future when my current moisturizing mask runs out.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
I experienced a lot of acne on my face after using this product for about a week. I normally have little to no acne and occasional experience some when trying a new product but I never have as much as I did after trying this product. I am unsure if it just clogs my pore or if it just is too oily but I will probably not repurchase.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
It's so rare for me to find moisturizers that help my skin to stay hydrated n not dry. This one I have tried for 2months n this product is definitely perfect for me. I love the way it makes my skin feel super hydrating. I would recommend this moisturizer to anybody with any skin from oily to dry to combination skin.
Fancie E.
Guntersville, AL
This is a must have in your travel bag. Great product at a fair price. Gental on the skin and hard on lifting and plumping that skin!
It lived up to it's promises and it's travel size makes it easy to keep in my purse for those over nighters. They could do one for sensitive skin but this one does work great!
Amanda R.
Gastonia, NC
The Loreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power Deep Acting Moisturizer is very good for the price. Has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I have purchased this more than once and have been very happy with it.
Jordan D.
Columbus, OH
This might be a must have and go to when you need to hydrate your skin. Price is a little high but is worth the extra buck. Although I've used L'Oréal moisturizer before this is the first time I have used this. Great product.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Loreal Paris revitalift triple power deeping acting moisturizer is rich and creamyy and it makes my face feel like it has plenty of moisture year round it meets all my expectations and needs and I love this product
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
I like the job this moisturizer does but the smells is way too strong. Wish they made it fragrance free. Don't think it does anything for wrinkles but a good moisturizer nonetheless.
Jasmine T.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anybody else have had any issues with breaking out? After using product
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone noticed it helping with wrinkles or is it just to soften skin, I'm also getting a few pimples??
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
How does it smell?
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else having this issue? I cleanse my face, apply the product, let it sit to set in my skin. Then I go to apply my primer and all this residue just crumbles off of my face. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer
Laurie C.
Downers Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see that many of the testers are having issues with this product crumbling off the skin after application. What exactly is the reason for this? Too much product being applied? Skin not able to absorb the moisturizer? I'm having the same issue but I've never run into this kind of thing before so it's a bit baffling.