BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Repair Wrinkles. Reduce Bags. Lift Eye Area. Formulated with Pro-Xylane Hyaluronic Acid. Cooling applicator tip.

L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Concentrated Serum. This powerful and luxurious serum has a silky texture that goes beyond a simple anti-aging treatment to address 3 dimensions that visibly age skin:

• 1. Fight Wrinkles
  • 2. Replenish
  • 3. Resurface

Why Is It Different?

It is powered by Pro-Xylane, a patented L'Oreal ingredient. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid quickly penetrates skin
Formulated with LHA to even skin tone

See Dramatic Results:

• How much does this cost? Is it worth buying if you have t...1 Answers
  • I wanna know if this product reduce the darkness in the e...2 Answers
Rena  S.
Lake Orion, MI
This product works well on my dark circles underneath and fine lines around my eyes. It seems to help with puffiness and definitely moisturizes. I use it at night and in the morning, it just needs a little extra rubbing in before applying my shadow.
Shawna A.
Newport, MI
I just started using this, it's been a few days but I can see a little different. I don't look like I'm tired all the time. So far so good.
Nicole M.
Cordova, AL
L'OREAL Paris Revitalift eye treatment is awesome, it goes on smooth and silky and smooths out crows feet.. I apply under my makeup for a flawless finish..It comes in a small tube with a smooth applicator for the eye area..great product will continue to try and share results with friends
Lorena P.
Governador Valadares
O Produto é muito bom tem uma otima qualidade e é possivel sentir diferença desde o primeiro uso. O preço não é tão acessível  mas vale muito apena ô investimento
Hanna S.
After using this for about a week, I can already tell a difference. As a longtime allergy sufferer, I'm pretty rough on my eyes but this is really helping to reverse the damage. If I ever get too much out of the tube, I also put in on other parts of my face and it's really helped minimize wrinkles and brighten my skin.
Sha N.
I feel like it works... It keeps my eye area more plump forsure an maybe that helps with wrinkles or lines being noticed.. Whatever and however I see a change
Allyssa R.
Beverly, OH
I have suffered from dark circles my whole life and lately I have began to notice my under eye area looking hollow. After trying L'Oreal RevitaLift Eye Treatment, I have noticed a definite decrease in problem areas. The price point is a little high for drugstore, but if it's within your budget I highly recommend!
lobna a.
Hawalli
I love L’Oreal Paris triple power Eye treatment it is so good for your eyes I really recommend👁👁
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Helped with moisture. But that’s it. Didn’t help any lines. Didn’t de puff. My dark circles almost looked worse. Nope.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power Eye Treatment helps reduve under-eye wrinkles, bags, and dark circles. I found that, if I use this daily, my eye area becomes hydrated, fine lines disappear, deep wrinkles become only fine lines, bags disappear, & dark circles lessen greatly. Prevention is your best defense against all the above further problems, since the skin around your eyes is delicate & requires special care. This eye cream is made with Hyaluronic Acid and Pro-Xylan (a patented L'Oreal ingredient shown to stimulate collagen production). The cooling tip applicator and caffeine-infused formula is what helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
It is worth the money?
Naila K.
Does it work better than the Miracle Blur?
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanna know if this product reduce the darkness in the eye area?
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
Have you noticed a change since using this product?
Juliya L.
San Rafael, CA
Has anyone seen actual results from this product?

back