BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Repair Wrinkles. Reduce Bags. Lift Eye Area. Formulated with Pro-Xylane Hyaluronic Acid. Cooling applicator tip.

L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Concentrated Serum. This powerful and luxurious serum has a silky texture that goes beyond a simple anti-aging treatment to address 3 dimensions that visibly age skin:

• 1. Fight Wrinkles
  • 2. Replenish
  • 3. Resurface

Why Is It Different?

It is powered by Pro-Xylane, a patented L'Oreal ingredient. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid quickly penetrates skin
Formulated with LHA to even skin tone

See Dramatic Results:

• Has anyone seen actual results from this product?1 Answers
  • How much does this cost? Is it worth buying if you have t...1 Answers
  • I wanna know if this product reduce the darkness in the e...2 Answers
Victoria P.
This one works! I'm surprised since a few eye creams don't do much or have no effect. This one keeps the under eyes moisturizing without a greasy feel. Definitely like this line. Highly recommended to give it a try!
Christine R.
Elkhart, IN
I don’t have really bad fine lines but I do have noticeable crows feet. This product really helps to get rid of them. It’s also lightweight, which is great because most eye creams are too heavy for my eyes.
Angel H.
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and I can hardly see my undereye wrinkles. This is a must have for undereye wrinkles. Definitely worth the price. I will recommend this to all. I bought from ulta.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I don’t really have huge problems around my eyes but I’ve been using eye cream forever so maybe that’s why. I either buy this or Olay. It’s not expensive and sometimes you can find coupons. Great product.
Rose S.
Newport news
I bought this with high hopes that it would help with my under eye bags but after two used the top applicator broke off, so I just yard my finger to dab it on and even still don't see very good results.
Jennifer M.
Syracuse
Good middle of the road eye cream. Kept the eye area hydrated. Didn’t notice a huge difference in my lines. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Eye Treatment
Paige ..
Ok, so I have some mixed thoughts on this eye treatment. I am 28 and tried to use it for the bags/creases under my eyes. Did it a work? Sure, a little bit, but I wasn't really using it as often so I gave it to my mom to try. That woman used it one time and I noticed a difference right away! The skin under her eyes looks smoother and just overall healthier- so this is definitely something I could recommend once you are maybe a little older and your issues move more towards wrinkles/thin skin and not creases/puffiness.
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
This eye treatment is one of the easiest to use. Very simple it's a roll on serum. It dose not leave you skin feeling oily nor wet after applying it, drys on quickly. I did notice a difference in the puffiness underneath mt eyes. Packaging was very nice it came in a box with clear simple instructions. Not pricey for eye serum. You can find it at your nearest Target, Walmart, CVS or Walgreens
Shima Z.
Tustin, CA
Well, I was really hopeful when I paid for this one. I mean, reading the ingredient, name, description and some reviews I felt would be good, but I barely saw the result! Using it every night on clean skin, so there is no explanation for it not to be perfect .. I just .. wont continue buying this one.
Christin H.
Brier Hill, NY
I love this stuff! It's like a tiny tube of magic! With only a few uses, I started seeing great results. I paid 20$ for it at Walmart and it was worth every penny. I was so impressed with this product! I recommend it to anyone with wrinkles, fine lines or eye bags.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
It is worth the money?
Naila K.
Does it work better than the Miracle Blur?
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanna know if this product reduce the darkness in the eye area?
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
Have you noticed a change since using this product?
Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
How much does this cost? Is it worth buying if you have thin skin under the eyes?