BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Repair Wrinkles. Reduce Bags. Lift Eye Area. Formulated with Pro-Xylane Hyaluronic Acid. Cooling applicator tip.

L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Concentrated Serum. This powerful and luxurious serum has a silky texture that goes beyond a simple anti-aging treatment to address 3 dimensions that visibly age skin:

• 1. Fight Wrinkles
  • 2. Replenish
  • 3. Resurface

Why Is It Different?

It is powered by Pro-Xylane, a patented L'Oreal ingredient. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid quickly penetrates skin
Formulated with LHA to even skin tone

See Dramatic Results:

• Has anyone seen actual results from this product?1 Answers
  • How much does this cost? Is it worth buying if you have t...1 Answers
  • I wanna know if this product reduce the darkness in the e...2 Answers
Kristie A.
I purchased  L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Eye Treatment at my local Wal-Mart because it was on roll back. I was shopping for an eye cream because I have really dark circles and I've started noticing some fine lines. This eye cream has a rather nice smell. It's a real thick cream that feels silly and smooth while applying. Ive been using it for almost two weeks and hardly even notice those fine lines anymore. My eye area is allot more moisturized, smoother, and softer. This is the best drugstore under eye cream I've ever used. I highly recommend this to anyone needing anti-aging products
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power Eye Treatment helps reduve under-eye wrinkles, bags, and dark circles. I found that, if I use this daily, my eye area becomes hydrated, fine lines disappear, deep wrinkles become only fine lines, bags disappear, & dark circles lessen greatly. Prevention is your best defense against all the above further problems, since the skin around your eyes is delicate & requires special care. This eye cream is made with Hyaluronic Acid and Pro-Xylan (a patented L'Oreal ingredient shown to stimulate collagen production). The cooling tip applicator and caffeine-infused formula is what helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I am a huge fan of the L’Oréal revitalift system and this eye cream does not disappoint. The cooling metal applicator feels amazing and the product it’s self is super lightweight. Within the month I’ve been using this product, I’ve noticed a reduction in my dark circles and fine lines. My eye area also looks brighter and just more awake. As a mom of 4, sleep is hard to come by and this eye cream is a lifesaver when it comes to looking awake
Sarah W.
This eye cream didn’t work for me. It has the consistency of a primer with sparkly shimmer added into the formula. I suppose this is the ‘blur’ effect. I don’t think it really had any immediate blurring or any long term benefits. I will say the application tip is really nice that you don’t have to dip your fingers into a pot. Other than that I think this product is a waste of money.
Aslery G.
Juana Diaz
I really like this eye cream from L’Oréal since it really tightens your under eye and hydrates it very well. It definitely merged my expectations. I have really dry skin and my under eyes get really dry and crusty and makeup does not look good on them. Ever since I incorporated this to my night skincare routine it has definitely made a difference.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Omg this is a must have eye cream from the drugstore! Loréals new revitalift line is absolutely the best skincare to get at the drug store right now. I use this under my eyes for the first time I swear the next day I didn’t see no puffy, my dark circles where lightened and I can not explain how soft this made my undereye areas! Must have I can’t stress enough!! You can find at Walmart, Cvs any drug store that sells this brand. Also the best part I love that it has the end that is cool so when you apply it goes on so easy and you don’t have to use your fingers.
Lorna R.
A little eye lift doesn't hurt to add to your daily routine. You
could have different reasons why you need a pick me up around your eyes.
I love L'Oreal brands this one is top on the list of needs and wants.
It helps tighten around my eyes as I age. This one I would recommend and
a great investment.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I got in on a recent Loreal Revitalift VoxBox. I got some surprising results from the daily moisturizer. I decided to go ahead and try the Revitalift eye treatment. I was born with dark circles under my eyes. As I get older, I notice that the circles get droopier and wrinklier. Not to mention, they get darker if I don't get enough sleep. I have been using my Revitalift eye treatment now for a couple of weeks. I am not seeing as much of a change as I was hoping for. However, it did say to give it 30 days. I do see some improvement. For the price, I am happy!
sophia g.
Mission Viejo
First off, this product was super easy to find and conveniently located at a drugstore right down my street. It was not too expensive and did wonders for the price. It smoothed out under my eyes and left them feeling soft and smooth after application.
Samantha W.
Beaver Falls, PA
I purchased this as an alternative to the Clinique under eye treatment. Mistake. It’s very greasy and doesn’t stay out after massages into eye area. Had trouble with it going into my eyes. Didn’t notice the same effects as the Clinique product.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
It is worth the money?
Naila K.
Does it work better than the Miracle Blur?
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanna know if this product reduce the darkness in the eye area?
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
Have you noticed a change since using this product?
Juliya L.
Alameda, CA
Has anyone seen actual results from this product?

back