Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I got in on a recent Loreal Revitalift VoxBox. I got some surprising results from the daily moisturizer. I decided to go ahead and try the Revitalift eye treatment. I was born with dark circles under my eyes. As I get older, I notice that the circles get droopier and wrinklier. Not to mention, they get darker if I don't get enough sleep. I have been using my Revitalift eye treatment now for a couple of weeks. I am not seeing as much of a change as I was hoping for. However, it did say to give it 30 days. I do see some improvement. For the price, I am happy!