BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Repair Wrinkles. Reduce Bags. Lift Eye Area. Formulated with Pro-Xylane Hyaluronic Acid. Cooling applicator tip.

L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Concentrated Serum. This powerful and luxurious serum has a silky texture that goes beyond a simple anti-aging treatment to address 3 dimensions that visibly age skin:

• 1. Fight Wrinkles
  • 2. Replenish
  • 3. Resurface

Why Is It Different?

It is powered by Pro-Xylane, a patented L'Oreal ingredient. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid quickly penetrates skin
Formulated with LHA to even skin tone

See Dramatic Results:

• How much does this cost? Is it worth buying if you have thin skin...1 Answers
  • I wanna know if this product reduce the darkness in the eye area? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristie A.
I purchased  L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Eye Treatment at my local Wal-Mart because it was on roll back. I was shopping for an eye cream because I have really dark circles and I've started noticing some fine lines. This eye cream has a rather nice smell. It's a real thick cream that feels silly and smooth while applying. Ive been using it for almost two weeks and hardly even notice those fine lines anymore. My eye area is allot more moisturized, smoother, and softer. This is the best drugstore under eye cream I've ever used. I highly recommend this to anyone needing anti-aging products
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power Eye Treatment helps reduve under-eye wrinkles, bags, and dark circles. I found that, if I use this daily, my eye area becomes hydrated, fine lines disappear, deep wrinkles become only fine lines, bags disappear, & dark circles lessen greatly. Prevention is your best defense against all the above further problems, since the skin around your eyes is delicate & requires special care. This eye cream is made with Hyaluronic Acid and Pro-Xylan (a patented L'Oreal ingredient shown to stimulate collagen production). The cooling tip applicator and caffeine-infused formula is what helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I got in on a recent Loreal Revitalift VoxBox. I got some surprising results from the daily moisturizer. I decided to go ahead and try the Revitalift eye treatment. I was born with dark circles under my eyes. As I get older, I notice that the circles get droopier and wrinklier. Not to mention, they get darker if I don't get enough sleep. I have been using my Revitalift eye treatment now for a couple of weeks. I am not seeing as much of a change as I was hoping for. However, it did say to give it 30 days. I do see some improvement. For the price, I am happy!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Omg this is a must have eye cream from the drugstore! Loréals new revitalift line is absolutely the best skincare to get at the drug store right now. I use this under my eyes for the first time I swear the next day I didn’t see no puffy, my dark circles where lightened and I can not explain how soft this made my undereye areas! Must have I can’t stress enough!! You can find at Walmart, Cvs any drug store that sells this brand. Also the best part I love that it has the end that is cool so when you apply it goes on so easy and you don’t have to use your fingers.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
The area around the eyes is an area that is very delicate because the skin is much thinner than the rest of the face and if you put on your makeup every day you need to have a super good hydration and I recommend this treatment of what is really have an exact hydration that you need around them also gives you many good benefits and if you are over 30 or before 30 you already have a line of expression this will help you to erase a little the lines of expression as it moisturizes too much and It brings many good things around the eye.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I am a huge fan of the L’Oréal revitalift system and this eye cream does not disappoint. The cooling metal applicator feels amazing and the product it’s self is super lightweight. Within the month I’ve been using this product, I’ve noticed a reduction in my dark circles and fine lines. My eye area also looks brighter and just more awake. As a mom of 4, sleep is hard to come by and this eye cream is a lifesaver when it comes to looking awake
Sarah W.
This eye cream didn’t work for me. It has the consistency of a primer with sparkly shimmer added into the formula. I suppose this is the ‘blur’ effect. I don’t think it really had any immediate blurring or any long term benefits. I will say the application tip is really nice that you don’t have to dip your fingers into a pot. Other than that I think this product is a waste of money.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
This product was ok. I did not get the desired results from using this product alone. It must be used in conjunction with other facial treatments. I’m not sure if I would buy this product again over another brand. You can find it at any drugstore.
Suzann W.
So far so good!! I purchased this product about 3 weeks ago at CVS. I am at the age where I want to reduce fine lines as much as possible. I cannot tell her if this product is actually doing that as I don’t see much of a difference. However I am very dry under my eyes and this has worked wonders for that!! It’s makes my under eyes feel less dry and tight. This also makes my foundation go on much smoother. I also have sensitive skin and this product has not bothered my skin in any way!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I have been using this triple power eye cream for awhile now and I really love it I think it really works it definitely helps clear up my fine lines and gives some life back to my under eyes and it helps eliminate bags and dark circles
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanna know if this product reduce the darkness in the eye area?
Juliya L.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone seen actual results from this product?
Stephanie M.
How much does this cost? Is it worth buying if you have thin skin under the eyes?
Karen K.
Lithia, Florida
I've been looking for a product to reduce puffiness I don't have dark circles just the eyes bags. Someone have tried and can tell me if it works in this case?