L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Eye Treatment

Repair Wrinkles. Reduce Bags. Lift Eye Area. Formulated with Pro-Xylane Hyaluronic Acid. Cooling applicator tip.

L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Concentrated Serum. This powerful and luxurious serum has a silky texture that goes beyond a simple anti-aging treatment to address 3 dimensions that visibly age skin:

• 1. Fight Wrinkles
  • 2. Replenish
  • 3. Resurface

Why Is It Different?

It is powered by Pro-Xylane, a patented L'Oreal ingredient. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid quickly penetrates skin
Formulated with LHA to even skin tone

See Dramatic Results:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorphenesin
  • CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica

I was thinking to buy this product . Is it good enough ? [product:loreal-revitalift-laser-renew-eye-cream]
Has anyone seen actual results from this product?
How much does this cost? Is it worth buying if you have thin skin under the eyes?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Eye Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
New York
I like this eye cream a lot.  It's a medium-weight texture that goes on smooth and feels moisturizing.  I don't think it has made much anti-aging difference though.  I would prefer if it were a bit heavier and I wish I saw more results.  It's a good, not great, cream that feels nice going on and I like the packaging because it fits easily in my travel case.
Philadelphia, PA
This comes in a tube with an attached applicator.  Makes it very easy to apply and gently massage the entire eye area. Con is not knowing how much is in the tube
Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness / Fine Lines
Purchased at: Walmart
Best of the best! I heart this product because it works very well for the specific things I was looking for and says so right on the front! Use as directed and maybe add a touch of moisturizer if you don’t already do so in your beauty routine’
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Puffiness, Sensitivity / Puffiness, Dry Eyes
This eye cream didn’t work for me. It has the consistency of a primer with sparkly shimmer added into the formula. I suppose this is the ‘blur’ effect. I don’t think it really had any immediate blurring or any long term benefits. I will say the application tip is really nice that you don’t have to dip your fingers into a pot. Other than that I think this product is a waste of money.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles
Alvarado, TX
I used this product until I couldn’t squeeze anymore out! I had to cut the end of the tube so I could scrape more out! It was AMAZING!!!! It helped with the bags under my eyes when i would wake up in the morning and left them nice and tight all through the day!
Juana Diaz
I really like this eye cream from L’Oréal since it really tightens your under eye and hydrates it very well. It definitely merged my expectations. I have really dry skin and my under eyes get really dry and crusty and makeup does not look good on them. Ever since I incorporated this to my night skincare routine it has definitely made a difference.
Dry Eyes
Bloomington , IL
I purchased this with the entire line of L’Oréal products. I would say the best part is the applicator tip. Very gentle and because it’s a metal the cold really feels amazing. However, that’s about as good as it gets. I used it regligiously until it was gone and haven’t seen results like I expected to.
Combination / Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Carmel, IN
I don’t have really bad fine lines but I do have noticeable crows feet. This product really helps to get rid of them. It’s also lightweight, which is great because most eye creams are too heavy for my eyes.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles
Spring Hill, FL
This product did what it said it would. It plumped my under eye area and took away fine lines. It was too heavily scented for me, though. I have very sensitive skin, so the scent irritated my skin slightly.
Oily / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Verona, PA
Another great L'Oreal product.  I use this at night after removing eye makeup.  This is the product I use most on my eyes.  I think it does a good job of keeping it moisturized.
Mature / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...