BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Repair Wrinkles. Refirm Contours. Redensify Skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane + Hyaluronic Acid. Visibly reduce wrinkles in 4 weeks.

L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Concentrated Serum. This powerful and luxurious serum has a silky texture that goes beyond a simple anti-aging treatment to address 3 dimensions that visibly age skin:

• 1. Repair Wrinkles
  • 2. Refirm Contours
  • 3. Resurface

Why Is It Different?

It is powered by Pro-Xylane, a patented L'Oreal ingredient. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid quickly penetrates skin. Formulated with LHA to even skin tone.

See Dramatic Results:

• Citronellol
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

🎀Demi M.
So far, so good. I've only had this about a week, but I really do love it so far. The skin around my eyes has reacted well (no tiny red bumps like I get from some eye creams) and I really do see a reduction in the puffiness under and around my eyes. I've tried a lot of eye creams and really love this one as the texture is great, the scent is barely there and it absorbs quickly but is moisturizing. I even dot it on over my cover cream during the day if it looks dry in that area at all and it blends right in. I absolutely love the packaging, the small tube and the way it dispenses so easily. I'm very happy with this purchase!!
Tiff H.
Cleveland, TN
I was out of my favorite serum and I ordered it from Ulta on a whim.  I'm pleasantly surprised. I wanted to try a drugstore serum instead of jumping straight to the expensive serum by Caudalie that I had finished.  This is a pretty good serum.  I can tell a difference in my skin after using this regularly (I was without my other serum for a couple of weeks before I began using this).  I have some fine lines around my forehead that are less noticable now. It isn't quite as good as my favorite but, it's good for the price. I'm considering buying another bottle of this when I run out.
Paula P.
Bridge City
This L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Concentrated Serum is very good. It glides on beautifully and leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth. I feel it performs as well as some of my highend products for a fraction of the price. My only slight complaint is that I am not crazy about the scent. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Concentrated Serum
Latasha w.
Hampton
I love this serum. I have only been using this product for a week but I have definitely noticed a change my skin its more firm, hydrated and defined. I real enjoy the scent it has a light spa aroma to me. The serum is light, quickly absorbs and a little goes a very long way. I have oily skin and a lot facial product I tried have made me look greasy but this does not. I use in the am and at night.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I was *obsessed* with this serum. It left my skin feeling so smooth, with just a hint of subtle sheen, and I felt like I looked like I got 12 hours of sleep even if I was exhausted and dehydrated. I even got a chemical burn from an acne treatment, and this serum healed my skin OVERNIGHT.
Gloria F.
Satellite Beach
I like it so far..more of a thin gel. It does sting a little (alcohol is the third ingredient) but I’m hopeful that it’ll reduce my lip wrinkles. There is a slight smell but it’s not unpleasant. The packaging is cool...kind of a needle shape. I’m not sure I’d buy this again.
Heather C.
Winfield, WV
Ran out of my regular serum and decided to try this after researching different ones. It’s well worth the price tag. Didn’t break me out how some other products have. Will definitely continue to buy.
Mary-Colleen G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This made me breakout almost immediately, and I don't really have sensitive skin. I am not sure if it was a fragrance or the luminous ingredients (added to make your skin look more glowy) but my skin did not agree. I tried to give it time but I found that after 1/3 of the bottle gone and using it once at night that it was just not something my skin agreed with.
Newport news
I was very concerned about the fragrance in this product as some other reviewers started it broke them out. So I posted a question and waited and unfortunately I have zero patience, so I went ahead and gave it a go! And I actually really do like it! Zero breakouts so far. I switch between this and the Neutrogena Hydro boost water gel during the day as my AM Moisturizer and I really do like it.
Valerie D.
Anaheim, CA
Super excited that I got this serum. I love that it has hyaluronic acid in it and pro-xylane+. I have only been using it for a week now and my skin is already softer and smoother. We be interested in how it looks for weeks from now!!!!
Selina H.
What are the active ingredients?
Mermelada 💋.
If there were changes in you, how long it began to act in you?
Newport news
Which do you think is better CeraVe Renewing day cream or Loresl rivitalift concentrated face serum??L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Concentrated Serum
Christin C.
green cove springs
L'Oréal Revitalift Anti Aging Cicacream Has anyone used this product with the Revitalift Vitamin C serum? Would it be too harsh to use both products together?
Newport news
Does it break your skin out? I see that it’s scented and I usually go for fragrance free.. has anyone experienced breakouts?