BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Repair Wrinkles. Refirm Contours. Redensify Skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane + Hyaluronic Acid. Visibly reduce wrinkles in 4 weeks.

L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Concentrated Serum. This powerful and luxurious serum has a silky texture that goes beyond a simple anti-aging treatment to address 3 dimensions that visibly age skin:

• 1. Repair Wrinkles
  • 2. Refirm Contours
  • 3. Resurface

Why Is It Different?

It is powered by Pro-Xylane, a patented L'Oreal ingredient. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid quickly penetrates skin. Formulated with LHA to even skin tone.

See Dramatic Results:

• If there were changes in you, how long it began to act in you?2 Answers
  • What are the active ingredients?1 Answers
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
I have really been wanting to try a serum on my super dry skin and so when I received this to review from L'oreal I jumped in with both feet only to be disappointed. I thought it would add in more moisture to my skin but instead my skin was even more dry and began to break out after using this paired with the moisturizer from the same line. I am not going to give up on serums by trying just this one but I do not think I will be using this one again.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This gets three stars because it felt nice and smelled good. It didn't break my face out cause I don't do things on my skin as I break out from oils really easy. I didn't with this but it didn't help with my fine lines as it said. I do like the product but it didn't do much of anything for me but feel nice. I used the entire bottle and didn't notice anything except my face not dry. That's a good thing.
Tiffany D.
I tried this for the first time 10 days ago, and I love it! Already I have seen noticeable improvement in my skin's moisture levels, texture and tone. There is a strong scent, but I don't mind it. I apply this after using the face wash. I follow with the Moisturizer or the Overnight Mask, alternating nightly. I will continue using this line of products.
Katherin V.
Newark, NJ
Ashley L.
This stuff is amazing...right5end up rh3 fine lines around eyes and mouth. Not super greasy or oily...a little foes a long way! It's a bit pricey but worth it.
Maria A.
Landis, NC
I love all the Loreal products.I think is very high quality with amazingly affordable prices. They have a complete line product for each age and kind of skin
Starr F.
Smells good feels good, works good, priced good... what else can I say? I'm already on my 2nd purchase... well worth the price
Esperanza S.
Dallas, TX
This product works great especially after a long day of work and you want to feel fresh
Cathy F.
Another one great for moisturizing but I see no changes after using a whole bottle 😕
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
I cannot day enough good things about this serum. It is absolutely incredible for the price. My skin always looks worse whenever I STOP using this product. When I do use it, my skin smooths out and is even textured, bright, wrinkle free tight, and looks incredible.
Mermelada 💋.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If there were changes in you, how long it began to act in you?
Selina H.
What are the active ingredients?