BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Repair Wrinkles. Refirm Contours. Redensify Skin. Formulated with Pro-Xylane + Hyaluronic Acid. Visibly reduce wrinkles in 4 weeks.

L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift® presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Concentrated Serum. This powerful and luxurious serum has a silky texture that goes beyond a simple anti-aging treatment to address 3 dimensions that visibly age skin:

• 1. Repair Wrinkles
  • 2. Refirm Contours
  • 3. Resurface

Why Is It Different?

It is powered by Pro-Xylane, a patented L'Oreal ingredient. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid quickly penetrates skin. Formulated with LHA to even skin tone.

See Dramatic Results:

• Citronellol
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

🎀Demi M.
So far, so good. I've only had this about a week, but I really do love it so far. The skin around my eyes has reacted well (no tiny red bumps like I get from some eye creams) and I really do see a reduction in the puffiness under and around my eyes. I've tried a lot of eye creams and really love this one as the texture is great, the scent is barely there and it absorbs quickly but is moisturizing. I even dot it on over my cover cream during the day if it looks dry in that area at all and it blends right in. I absolutely love the packaging, the small tube and the way it dispenses so easily. I'm very happy with this purchase!!
Paula P.
Bridge City
This L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple PowerTM Concentrated Serum is very good. It glides on beautifully and leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth. I feel it performs as well as some of my highend products for a fraction of the price. My only slight complaint is that I am not crazy about the scent. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple PowerTM Concentrated Serum
Latasha w.
Hampton
I love this serum. I have only been using this product for a week but I have definitely noticed a change my skin its more firm, hydrated and defined. I real enjoy the scent it has a light spa aroma to me. The serum is light, quickly absorbs and a little goes a very long way. I have oily skin and a lot facial product I tried have made me look greasy but this does not. I use in the am and at night.
Newport news
I was very concerned about the fragrance in this product as some other reviewers started it broke them out. So I posted a question and waited and unfortunately I have zero patience, so I went ahead and gave it a go! And I actually really do like it! Zero breakouts so far. I switch between this and the Neutrogena Hydro boost water gel during the day as my AM Moisturizer and I really do like it.
Gloria F.
Satellite Beach
I like it so far..more of a thin gel. It does sting a little (alcohol is the third ingredient) but I’m hopeful that it’ll reduce my lip wrinkles. There is a slight smell but it’s not unpleasant. The packaging is cool...kind of a needle shape. I’m not sure I’d buy this again.
Heather C.
Winfield, WV
Ran out of my regular serum and decided to try this after researching different ones. It’s well worth the price tag. Didn’t break me out how some other products have. Will definitely continue to buy.
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Super excited that I got this serum. I love that it has hyaluronic acid in it and pro-xylane+. I have only been using it for a week now and my skin is already softer and smoother. We be interested in how it looks for weeks from now!!!!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This serum seems to work great for my skin. A little goes a long ways and it dries fast without leaving my skin greasy. My skin feels really soft after using it and my makeup seems to go on over it better. I haven't had any problems with my slightly sensitive skin either. I also like how the fragrance isn't too overbearing.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
This product is pretty good, it's really hydrating and does help to 'fill' my fine lines. I have used it very regularly and haven't seen the results I was hoping for but definitely did see some good changes. For the price, it's worth it. Especially for ladies using it as a preventative against fine lines and wrinkles.
Nancy R.
Waterbury, CT
I have been using this product for about a year. At first I didn't like the smell. It was a little to fragrant for me, but I got used to it and it does seem to keep the wrinkles at bay.
Selina H.
What are the active ingredients?
Mermelada 💋.
If there were changes in you, how long it began to act in you?
Newport news
Which do you think is better CeraVe Renewing day cream or Loresl rivitalift concentrated face serum??L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple PowerTM Concentrated Serum
Newport news
Does it break your skin out? I see that it’s scented and I usually go for fragrance free.. has anyone experienced breakouts?
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Do you think this works considering the amount of money they're charging for it?

back