L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Triple Power concentrated serum Treatment For All Skin Types uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift presents the next generation of skincare. This powerful, luxurious concentrated serum goes beyond a simple anti-aging cream to fight wrinkles, re-firm contours and replenish facial volume. Powered by our highest concentration of Pro-Xylane, a patented L'Oreal ingredient that is shown to stimulate collagen production and formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to quickly penetrate skin to help fight each wrinkle. In 1 week, skins texture appears smoother In 4 weeks, elasticity is increased and skin looks younger, firmer and lifted.

Buy on Amazon
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Triple Power concentrated serum Treatment For All Skin Types, 1 Fluid Ounce
AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!!!! this makes my skin feel AMAZING after each use. It is smooth and glowing by the end. It also smells very nice. Good value for how well it works. Will definitely buy again
Meredith S.
Charlotte, NC
This product (and some of the others in this same line) really irritated my skin. I know sometimes products can do that at first, but this burned from the moment I put it on. I've since read that many of the Revitalift products contain alcohol- so buyer beware! So glad I just had sample sizes and didn't waste $20 on a full-sized bottle.
Yasmine L.
S Milwaukee, WI
This L'Oreal revitalift serum is a non-greasy formula that gives your face a temporary lift while giving you the perfect glow. I love this product and would definitely recommend to others who are looking for the perfect face serum!
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
I liked the way skin felt. I felt like it looked better first thing in the morning for a bit. But no changes in anything.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Great serum, I have been using this one for quite a while now, I feel that my skin looks good and health.
Miss M.
Durban
I use this serum before applying makeup. It minimises pores and hydrates my skin. It makes my skin feel supple and rejuvenated. Perfect for applying foundation after.