L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Serum Inside Liquid Foundation SPF 20 uploaded by Valanna P.L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Serum Inside Liquid Foundation SPF 20 uploaded by arushi l.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An advanced anti-wrinkle liquid foundation Enriched with Elastin to recover firmness to skin Contains Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid for a re-plumping & nourishing effect Infused with Vitamin E to combat external aggressors Plus Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin A...

Buy on Amazon
brittany f.
i love this! its a great way for younger looking skin. it's Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others even though it's pricey, it's worth it.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I can't say enough about this product. I'm in my 40'schedule and I won't full coverage this product does that for me. Smooth finish and easy to apply. I sometimes have dry skin and this product doesn't dry it out more. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jordann H.
Berkeley, CA
I actually found a color that matched me which is super rare for me - pale but not white or yellow. (Cool undertones). But I would prefer a more matte finish for myself because my t zone gets oily and compromises the foundation.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I'm giving this a 4 stars because this foundation has a serum.But to use this as a serum itself no.I like that this foundation has a serum and spf 20 for me that is like an all overall package, but this product doesn't give me a full coverage.And also it is not like a matte finish so your face is kind of glowy.
Isabel C.
Springfield, MA
I just started using this product. It has a nice texture but it still feels weird once you have it on for a while. It was also hard finding the perfect one to match my skin color but I will recommended it for others because we all have different skin.
Yomarha G.
Waukegan , IL
I like the product I give it a 10 out of 10 the finishing on these product it's awesome it's really lightweight you can barely feel it on your face and long lasting. Really easy to apply too. I recommend it!!
Natalie H.
Rexburg, ID
I love this product! it works so well with my skin and personally it feels so light compared to other foundations that I have used. The only downside is it tends to come off a little easier than others but I use setting spray and that tends to help a lot. I would definitely buy this again!
Talita B.
It is my favorite, great coverage, excellent pigmentation, leaves the skin beautiful and silky, is easy to remove, but is resistant during the day, does not leave oily skin.
Kim R.
I'm in my late 40's, so full coverage is a must. This foundation has SPF 20, which protects my face from the sun. The coverage makes my face look smooth, and covers up some of the age spots. It doesn't feel heavy, or doesn't look artificial. I would recommend this product to others.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I use a blender sponge to apply this foundation. I use very few dots because a little goes such a long way! It does feel a little cakey after it is applied, however it seems to last for the whole day after setting it with powder and setting spray! I would recommend this product!
Melissa V.
Cochecton, NY
How good is this product. I wanna try it
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
Is this good for dry sensitive skin ??
Anna P.
How good is it? I've never tried it but they recommend it to me
Evalin S.
Aberdeen, WA
How good is this product? I have an oily nose and somewhat oily forehead. Is it full coverage and how long does it last?