BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Nourish skin and boost radiance while gently exfoliating. Contains Revitalizing Vitamin C. Dermatologist tested.

New RevitaLift® Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes are specially formulated to nourish skin and boost radiance while gently exfoliating and removing all traces of impurities and makeup. Skin looks smoother, brighter and more refined.

• Containing Revitalizing Vitamin C, these towelettes help remove all traces of makeup and impurities.
  • Gently exfoliates skin dead cells and helps enhance skin smoothness and radiance.
  • When used as part of a complete skincare regimen, it complements the performance of your daily RevitaLift anti-aging moisturizer action.

• Aqua / Water
  • Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional

Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
These are seriously my go to wipes they smell amazing and are very soft remove all the make up And dirt from my face they don't leave a residue on my skin that feels gross either you can pretty much did them anywhere i buy mine at cvs or Rite aid for around $7
Paige P.
This is the 2nd time I have purchased these wipes, i always get them @ CVS when they have a buy 1 get 1 offer. I still wash my face afterwards, but they do not sting my eyes either. They also do not dry out my combo skin. Plus they have Vitamin E so i guess that helps to moisturize while removing my makeup. I hate when i run out of these.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
These were surprisingly nice and gentle. I was worried that being a part of the revitalift line would make them harsh on skin. These weren’t harsh at all and removed my makeup nicely, including eye makeup, without irritation.
Devin F.
Gary, IN
One of my go to face wipes. I don't use it every day, since sometimes it makes my skin feel oily after... but I love it for removing makeup! It gets everything off pretty well!(even the waterproof stuff)
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
I bought these towelettes from Ulta for buy one get one half off. I like how they work and they are very affordable. I have never tried them before. They work well but not all that they were hyped up to be. I feel that these work just the same as any other drugstore wipe wit no added benefits
Whitney T.
I had never used facial cleansing wipes but decided to purchase these on a whim. I am so happy I did! I use the cleansing cloths before I go to sleep to remove my makeup as well as first thing in the morning. The cloths do a great job removing all of my makeup and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The cloths do have a rather strong scent but I don't feel it to be too overpowering nor bad smelling. After using the cleansing wipes for several months I've noticed that my skin is noticeably more soft visually and to the touch. I love these wipes! The only issue I have is that the peel back lid is shaped in a way that it's easy to rip after opening and closing several times and I always end up tearing it which leaves them exposed and allows them to dry out a bit (see attached pics.) It has happened to me every time I've purchased the cloths, even when trying to be careful, so it it a design point that I feel is lacking. Overall, very happy with the actual wipes!
Joann L.
Brooklyn, NY
I found these on sale at my local drugstore and decided to pick these up. I find that they are not the best cleansing towelettes as they do break me out, however they might work for someone else! They do refresh my face after a long day and I like the way they smell, I just wished they didn't break me out.
Bianca G.
Ocoee, FL
They are amazing, I love how they make my skin feel after using them. They have truly met my expectations. I continue to use this product, the price wasn't that bad. I do feel that there is a little bit for improvement on the packaging form otherwise I love the product and I would recommend it.
Estefania C.
I love to use this wipes especially when I'm out and i feel my face feels oily i can just wipe one of this on my face and it really does feel gentle on the skin. I don't recommend anyone with dry skin to use this cause it does leave your skin a little dry. In all, a great product.
Amy S.
Stroud, OK
I bought L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes because L'Oreal products have always worked well for me and this product worked great! The towelettes are easy to use and works great! Will buy again.
Suzanne R.
Is this product okay to use if you have sensitive skin?
Carrie S.