BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently exfoliates. Nourishes skin. Boosts radiance.

New RevitaLift® Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser is specially formulated to nourish skin and boost radiance while gently exfoliating and removing all traces of impurities and makeup. Skin looks smoother, brighter and more refined.

• Helps to remove all traces of makeup and impurities.
  • Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and helps enhance skin smoothness and radiance.
  • When used as part of a complete skincare regimen, this cleanser complements the performance of your daily RevitaLift anti-aging moisturizer action.

• Aqua / Water
  • Sodium Benzoate
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Parfum / Fragrance

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser
  • "I usually prefer my facial cleansers to have micro-beads. Although this one does not, it is still one of my favorites. It is not as thick as other brands. In fact it is very creamy, but it does an excellent job of cleansing my skin. You do not need to use a lot, a little really does go a long way.  My skin tends to be pretty dry and usually I would have to moisturize immediately after cleansing. Not with this cleanser! It is so moisturizing, I do not have to follow with any other products or moisturizers! Overall this is an excellent cleanser for anyone no matter what your skin type may be. I love how clean and moisturized my face feels after using!" in 5 reviews
Cat C.
Fort Worth
I. LOVE. THIS. CLEANSER. It has small particles for gentle exfoliating. I love how clean it makes my skin look and feel. There is a natural radiance that shines through after the first use. It smells incredible and I just love it. I’m afraid it might be too harsh to use twice a day so I only use it 4-6 a week and only once a day on those days.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
L’Oréal is absolutely one of my go to brands. I love their packaging, the smell of products, the quality and the price. This met all of my expectations and is an excellent facial cleanser. I would love to try some higher end brands to compare the two. Leaves my face clean feeling without an oily feeling. ❤️
Christina H.
Bullhead City
I have oily skin and I'm in my mid 30s I was hoping to feel smoother skin but instead this typically leaves me feeling dry and like my skin is going to crack. I do use it when my skin is extra oily or when I visit Hawaii or Louisiana but even then it's still a bit weird. Not my favorite thing.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
I use this cleanser as a part of my revitalift system every morning and night. With this cleanser, a little bit goes a very long way! It removes, dirt, oil, makeup and impurities. It leaves my face feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. I’ve noticed a difference in facial texture as well. This is probably my new go to cleanser
Ashley A.
Los Angeles
I found that this one didn't work as well as the Biore or any other cleaner because it didn't go under the surface of my skin and didn't give me the same feeling of a fresh face after I used it and wasn't very harsh in a way whre it cleaned your skin well. I would recommend it to you if you wanted a gentle wash.
Liz G.
Indianapolis
I can not say enough about this product! I have tried several different face cleanser but I just keep going back to this one. I LOVE IT!!! I love the creaminess it feels on my face and it doesn't leave a film of soap on my face. I would buy stock in this just to have it on have at all times. This is my utmost favorite face wash! Oh the price is great too. something like $6 bucks!
Karli G.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this product. I have used this multiple times and never have regretted it. It was very reasonable in price and is a good buy for any kind of skin, not just skin in need of anti-aging cleansers. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a change of pace in their daily routine.
Brooke A.
I have tried this only a couple times because it does dry my skin out horribly and I already have dry skin. It is a good value for how much you get and also you can get it pretty much every grocery store, or pharmacy. In the future i'm going to try it with a moisturizer.
Amiyah J.
Stone Mountain
as a teen who smiles and laughs alot ii really enjoyed this product because it got rid of most of the lines on my face. the product had a smooth feel to it. i purchased it at walmart online. and a great price. i recogmend this too all my friends. they enjoy it very much.
Helen M.
Woodstock , GA
I used this product just a handful of times. I bought it at Walmart. I think I paid around $8 for it, not extremely pricey. I liked that it exfoliated and smoothed my skin, but I did get oily right after using. Would recommend it to anyone that doesn’t have oily skin.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Is this good for dry patchy skin
Emily D.
Taunton, MA
Can men use this cream cleanser, or is it just for women? TIA
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
Does this help with bags under the eyes?
Tara B.
Is this a scrub scrub? Like St. Ives type? I just need a basic cleanser and this says it exfoliates so I am so confused lol! I have plenty of exfoliators and need a good cream cleanser is all. Is that this?? Thanks!!
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
I have been using this product for nearly 6months and it works, moisturize my skin and smooth feeling, morning and evening application but this time of season I feeling after 2-3 hrs applying it my facial skin became itchy, got very tiny acne of the side of my check. Do I need to continue using this or stop using this.