BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Revital Lift Programme: 1x Day Cream 50ml/1.7oz 1x Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz 1x Night Cream 50ml/1.7oz Ideal both for personal use & as a gift

Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I like this set a lot more than I had anticipated. They're a pretty decent price for the product. The day cream absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling sort of plump, but not tight. I was so glad that it wasn't greasy. All of these products have a nice scent. The night cream is my favorite. It's a thick, rich cream that feels really, really nice on your freshly washed skin. I wake up with bright, glowy, moisturized skin and I LOVE THAT! I will more than likely be repurchasing this whole set again.
Crystal K.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is AMAZING!! I panic if I am almost out. I use it religiously every day and night and it is the best stuff I have ever used. My face feels so firm and soft and you can actually feel the lifting. It smells great too which I a great bonus. After I wash my face at night and put this on its so refreshing and feels so great.
Thayra F.
So I'm only 25 years, but i know its the age i should begin to use face cream and all, i pick this because it comes with 3 creams, but i always end up using just one, so its not for me this set, i got this on amazon, and for girls like me that the night its the only time we have to ourselves, just pick one, not the full set
Luan M.
Pickerington , OH
I have all 3 of these L'Oreal products and use them daily. Each cream feels a little different on my skin, but all are hydrating and non-oily. I'm not sure I have noticed a long-lasting change or effect of my skin, but I love them for daily use. The scent is not over-powering and would purchase again.
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
I wasn't sure about the day cream at first.. It seemed a little greasy but it did absorb fairly quickly. The night cream didn't seem to absorb as quickly but it made my skin feel silly. The eye cream worked well and it seemed to help a little with under eye wrinkles.
Lauren D.
I have used all these in tandem. The scent is fresh. The texture is nice. It absorbs well. I think it is gentle enough, although, if you're a scrubber, it can feel a little stingy on the skin initially. I continue to use these along with other products from this brans.
Angela R.
Lexington, KY
Oh how I love these products! L'Oreal you have helped me keep my skin looking young! I will be 48 on my birthday and everyone still thinks I'm in my early THIRTIES!!! I buy my products at Walmart, they seems to have it for the best prices, although it is well worth the money no matter where you purchase it.
Dawn P.
Quantico, VA
After trying many combinations this is the set I love the most and use on a regular basis. The day cream has a sunscreen included. I don't care for the smell so much but it is not strong and doesn't linger. The eye cream is my favorite - leaves my eyes feeling refreshed. None of them leave a greasy feeling.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville , NC
I have severely dry skin and L'Oreal has always been the only moisturizer that I didn't have to slather on to correctly hydrate my skin. While the day and night creams held up to my expectations the eye cream was a bit of a let down. I just didn't notice any change or benefit to using it.
Caroline Q.
WASHINGTON, DC
I've used this before on recommend from some friends, and it's an ok product. It made my face breakout a little when using the creams, so I didn't use it for very long. My skin is sensitive so I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin.