L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Moisture Blur uploaded by Joanne S.L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Moisture Blur uploaded by Meghan G.L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Moisture Blur uploaded by Lyne R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing a miraculous anti-aging moisturizer with opti-blur technology that diffuses light on skin for a radiant soft-focus blurring effect while providing 24-hour hydration. Revitalift moisture blur instantly erases the look of lines - wrinkles and pores. Skin instantly looks and feels smooth - leaving a velvet soft matte finish that lasts all day. . â . Instantly blurs the look of lines - wrinkles - and pores + powerful pro retinol a helps reduce wrinkles in 4 weeks non-comedogenic formula provides complete - all-day hydration deramtologist tested for safety . â . Directions: apply daily over cleansed face. Smooth gently on the...

• i have been looking for a drugstore primer that will blur...2 Answers
  • I am in love with the idea of skin active moisturizers th...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It is so hard for me to find a good moisture that isn't too heavy or doesn't help at all with my extra dry skin. Doesn't help that I have diabetic skin either, which makes me very sensitive to certain products. I love this! It's a great moisture plus built-in makeup primer all in one. It's blurs out pores, helps with fine lines and a litte goes a long way. Makes my face feels smooth and soft. " in 3 reviews
  • "Bought this because I received other products from this line in a box box. Love it for under makeup or alone. Make your skin feel like silk and seems to make pores look smaller. This is a great product. I usually get really dry flaky skin no matter what I try and this whole line has helped in a matter of days! " in 3 reviews
  • "Holy batman I love this stuff. Live in FL so moisturizing is essential but also protecting from the sun. This feels amazing on my skin and doesn't react poorly w sun protection or makeup" in 3 reviews
Dianna P.
jacksonville, FL
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
I love this L'Oreal product . It does what the name implies. You don't need to use a whole bunch of product to get good results. This is the perfect addition to the Revitalift Miracle Blur Serum. All you need to do is apply the serum and then layer the Moisture Blur. The Moisture Blur is very suitable to be used as as a primer since it has the added benefit of being an awesome moisturizer. Kinda blurs pores, i didn't see much with the fine lines. For me it moisturized very well and left my skin feeling much more smooth and silky. Took off 1 star because the product can sometimes move when it thinks to much was used.
Megan M.
I like the intent of L'Oreal's "Miracle Blur," as it contains Opti-Blur Technology to make your complexion look flawless. And I love the fact that it contains an SPFof 30 for protection. But there are far too many silica- and oil-based ingredients to expect women to wear it over a moisturizer and possibly under foundation. It's far too heavy and I was very aware of it being on my skin. It did nothing to improve the look of my skin; I couldn't wait to wash it off! I was surprised at such a disappointing product from such a reputable company.
jessica z.
Newman, CA
I was able to try the Loreal moisture blur because I found a great deal on it at the drugstore. Well I was so pleasantly surprised to find my new favorite moisturizer. It leaves the skin feeling so soft and smooth, it even gives a powdery feel, but in a good way when absorbed. It goes great under makeup or just by itself. I would recommend it to anyone.
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
This product did not spread out easily on my skin. It also was not very effective as I still got the same dry patches that I normally do in the winter despite using this product in the morning and at night. Not impressed. I received this item as a sample so I cannot speak to price but I do know I will not be buying this product.
Angel H.
Travelers Rst, SC
Very very very thick. You have to warm it up to put it on your face. The smell was horrible but the overall product does what it says. You have some pores you don't want to be seen? You have some wrinkles you don't want to be seen? How about fine lines? If you answered yes and you don't mind your arms getting a workout while putting this on your face and can get past the smell then this is a good product for you.
Anette W.
Shelton, CT
Makes my skin feel super soft! This is so good right before my makeup and helps it apply smoothly. Very gentle on the skin and it's a good price. I have repurchased it a few times but have stopped and tried different products since.
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I used this for a couple of days and thought it feels nice and made my skin feel soft, smooth and lines did seem less noticeable. By the third day, the cream (when applied) under my eyes (crows feet), started to give a 'burning' sensation and was not pleasant. By the fourth day, the same thing happened but to the point i had to wash it off - then i noticed my skin had become dried out, red and flaky. I also noticed that the cream doesn't actually sink into the skin, it just sits on top of it, like a barrier. After a few minutes, if you touch where you have applied the cream, it starts to flake and it looks like you have a skin condition! Needless to say I have stopped using it.
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
I would give this 5 stars if it had spf. I like the sent, it feels great on my skin. It's nice and silky so it works well under makeup. I feel like it does smooth out pores, but I can't really say it has had a huge effect on anti-aging. I don't really need to much reversal on wrinkles, I'm still in my twenties. I'm mainly using it as a preventative product. It's a little pricey for drugstore in my opinion, but I would repurchase because it's gentle and doesn't break me out!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
7/13/2013
Customer review by Ski Mom
5.0 stars by Ski Mom
I absolutely LOVE Miracle Blur! I have been searching for the longest time for a product that would eliminate the look of my fine acne scars, which have always resembled large pores. What a difference Miracle Blur makes! Other products would settle into the scars, dry, and then turn white, which was so frustrating. With Miracle Blur, I don't even have to use foundation anymore.
McKenzie W.
I am in love with the idea of skin active moisturizers thay blur lines and pores and make it easier to go makeup free or combine the primer and mositurizer steps when wearing makeup! I'm trying to decide between this and the Olay Instant Fix Primer which also has skin actives and hydrates. Does anyone have a preference or opinion?
Mayte S.
Mesa, AZ
i have been looking for a drugstore primer that will blur my pores around my nose and cheek area, can this product be used as a primer ?