BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Now in an oil-free - non-spf formula - miracle blur oil-free is an instant skin smoother that instantly erases the look of lines - wrinkles and pores. Its innovative lightweight texture is translucent to blend seamlessly into skin for a clean - silky-smooth finish. . â . What is miracle blur? It's not a moisturizer - not a foundation - more than a primer; it's the first of-its-kind instant skin smoother. Now in an oil-free formula! . â . What does it do? Miracle blur oil-free instantly erases the look of lines - wrinkles - and pores. . â . When should i use it? Apply after moisturizer and blend evenly into skin. Wear alone or...

Buy on Amazon
Eli F.
Mission, TX
When I buy this product, I love it. Personally, this product was applied to me before putting on my makeup and leaving my skin super smooth and soft. and my face did not feel greasy, because I have my super greasy face.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I have extremely acne prone skin and this is one of the few blur lotions that did not make me break out. It does on so smooth and makes your face look and feel like silk. It can usually be found at target.
Juanita B.
I'm not too sure about this one and I'll explain why. First, I paid $24.99 for the product from Rite Aid or Walgreens...Now I was excited for this one because I don't wear makeup everyday but I like the blurring affect as it relates to my pores so I got it to wear alone and w/ makeup. ....The consistency and or texture reminds me of silicone cottage cheese...so spreading the product evenly requires some work. It does work but not on its own for me at least and it's not as good as my $6 Baby Lips. I don't like the price point for the product. You get 1.18 Fl.oz. I will continue to use it and find ways to thin it out and I'll get back to you on how that works out.
Megan M.
I like the intent of L'Oreal's "Miracle Blur," as it contains Opti-Blur Technology to make your complexion look flawless. And I love the fact that it contains an SPFof 30 for protection. But there are far too many silica- and oil-based ingredients to expect women to wear it over a moisturizer and possibly under foundation. It's far too heavy and I was very aware of it being on my skin. It did nothing to improve the look of my skin; I couldn't wait to wash it off! I was surprised at such a disappointing product from such a reputable company.
Megan M.
Kelecine E.
I'm Going To Put Out There That I Actually Use This Product As A Primer. I Have Combination Skin & I Have Days Where My Face Just Decides To Be Really Dry So I Definitely Reach For This. It Has Great Moisturizing Components - Such A Good Formula. Doesn't Feel Too Heavy & Just A Bit Goes A Long Way. I Found Mine At A Local Bealls Outlet While In Miami & Still Use It Today.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I honestly wish I could post a before and after picture here.  I don't have a lot of wrinkles, but there are some.  After using this my face looks 10 years younger. It's not greasy feeling and I can put my foundation over it without issues(I rarely wear foundation now because of how well this product works though).  I have very sensitive skin and had no issues with this product.  DO try to keep it out of your eyes though.  It does burn a bit if it gets in them.
Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really did not like this product for my skin. I actually typically used this product on my forehead only to smooth out my forehead wrinkles, but I felt that it did nothing for me. Also, with my skin type (oily), it seemed to not set on the skin and create a slick barrier. This also caused my foundation to break up and my sponge to get a little greasy. I used this a few times, but had similar results.
carla a.
Leesburg , VA
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Miracle Blur
I am completely in love with this product because it leaves the skin super thin, soft, matte, softens the pores, leaves a velvety effect on the skin .... the product really fulfills what it promises and you see the instant result ❤❤❤❤
AlalizMakeup ..
Tampa, FL
Now why this stuff is kinda in the pricy side, i have to say IDC CUZ I LOVEEEE IT !!! i get a lot of redness in my skin and my pores are huge ! so when i apply this on a day i don't want to wear makeup , guys i seriously look like my skin is perfect. they one i have finishes with a matt top which i love cuz i'm a bit oily. i love to use this as a primer for makeup also cuz it makes my foundation look beautiful and last a lot longer.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
What would be the best way to apply this to achieve the most beautiful flawless results? I wear concealer and moisturizer and powder compact for matte effect. Thanks!
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
I've heard this works as a primer, and i think i need one because my foundation does not look flawless. But anywaysdoes this clog pores? Cause acne? I have combination oily/acne prone skin.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
How is this product for wrinkles on forehead?
Sarah  C.
Salt Lake City, UT
Does this help reduce the appearance of pores?
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm so curious how it works. How can something that you put on your face cover up wrinkles? Wouldn't it just crease up once your skin moved?