BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #85 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Crow’s Feet. Dark Circles. Puffiness.

Revitalift Miracle Blur™ Instant Eye Smoother is the first anti-aging eye treatment with Opti-Blur™ Technology and light-diffusing pigments to instantly reduce signs of aging and fatigue around the eyes and create a younger, radiant finish. Erase the look of Crow's Feet, Dark Circles, and Puffiness.

• Dimethicone
  • Chrysin
  • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide- 7

Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
There's so much that I want to say about this product, but I don't like using a lot of negativity in anything that I say or do. And I honestly and truly want to give this product more stars than what I gave it but I simply cannot allow myself to do it. For a drugstore eye cream or serum whichever you prefer this one is pretty decent compared to others. I can't say that this is one that I will be using on a daily basis, but if there ever come a time where I could not find my favorite or most used eye cream or if I was in a rush and having to travel somewhere this one will more than likely end up in my bag. I sometimes get a tingling and burning sensation to the point where my eyes water when using this, and it almost has a tacky spackle feeling to it. That is not something that I really enjoy I try to keep all of my products at room temperature or stored in a cool place. But even then with this one and like some others that I have it's still that feeling where you really have to pack just to get it to blend out so it can blend in. I don't like to waste money and I don't believe in wasting money. But, this product is a one and done for me, it won't be bought again.
Stephanie H.
Powell , TN
I use a toner and moisturizer first, wait for it to dry maybe 30 seconds, then use just a dab of the Revitalizer all over my face and I can almost SEE the lines and wrinkles and pores smooth out! It completely changes the look and texture of my face. I have bought and tossed several more expensive products that guaranteed an instant fix for fine lines and wrinkles. This product actually does what it says it will. I got a sample included in a magazine and that's where I first tried it or heard of it, and I was so thrilled with the results I immediately ordered it. That's a first for me. Your face will smooth out without looking tight, there is no plasticy feel to your skin after using it, it just disappears, and in my case at least, I look younger and refreshed and no one knows that next morning I will be back to my liney wrinkly self, til I use this again. It is kind of a Cinderella product. Very, very good!
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Trish B.
Tazewell
L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Miracle Blur Eye-I purchased this product from Walmart approximately 9 months ago and used it frequently and I felt like it did a great job under my eyes, my only complaint is the price/amount of product that you get. I feel like the price could be a little less expensive for the amount of product. Will most likely purchase again if I have a coupon or maybe I find it on sale.
Shayna L.
Great stuff. There are a lot of these types of products out there, but I tried this first and am a repeat buyer for it. It does wear off quite quickly though. That may just be my shiny (oily) skin causing that, but that's why I use it. I use it mostly on my nose. These mineral products also act as sunblocks to one degree or another. I like that. I do use a Clinique pore refining product for my cheeks.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
I am giving 5 stars because this product is more than a primer, or serum. It is first and foremost a spf product that adds one more layer to your sun protection on your most fragile skin. I also love the blurring effects. It visibly reduces both uneven color and fine lines. It is a great product both under foundation and alone on days that you just want to go foundation free. I definitely suggest taking before and after application pictures, you can see the difference.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville , NC
Ok so I tried this product but I got really lazy and quit doing it every night like the recommendation. It’s a bit pricey but while I was using it it did work I have terrible eye wrinkles and black bags and this worked great I wish I had kept up using it.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Loreal has changed their packaging. The cooling metal tip is no longer on this product and has been replaced by a silicone one. I was extremely disappointed when I brought it home and discovered this and will be returning. The price point warrants this "extra" feature as it gave the product a more luxurious feel and look and was indeed effective for the under eye area. In addition, I briefly gave the silicone one I brought home a try and noticed that this tip "dragged" on the skin when applying
Amanda W.
I got this product from my local CVS store not too long ago. It came in a nice package and I have used Loreal shampoo before so I figured I would give this a try. I am a full time student, so when I stay up all night working on an essay my eyes are shot the next day. I used this to see if it would help with the bags and darkness. It did, however it did not last all day like I had hoped it would. It is an okay product, but I am definitely going to try something new.
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
What changed have this product done for you since you tried it
Kayti B.
I don't get too puffy and I don't have any wrinkles but I have severely purple dark circles. Does this product target that and eventually correct that? Thanks and let me know if you guys have other recommendations that specially work out for dark circles. :)
Hamsa W.
Mansoura
Can I use it to my lips to give me volum ???
Maria f.