BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Crow’s Feet. Dark Circles. Puffiness.

Revitalift Miracle Blur™ Instant Eye Smoother is the first anti-aging eye treatment with Opti-Blur™ Technology and light-diffusing pigments to instantly reduce signs of aging and fatigue around the eyes and create a younger, radiant finish. Erase the look of Crow's Feet, Dark Circles, and Puffiness.

• Dimethicone

• What changed have this product done for you since you tri...1 Answers
  • Can I use it to my lips to give me volum ???1 Answers
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Shaynie C.
Cleveland, OK
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have developed fine lines under my eyes over the last few years and needless to say, I’ve been pretty self conscious about them. I then set out to find a good eye cream that would both hydrate my under eye area and diminish the look of my fine lines. This product does just that! When I saw the phrase “miracle blur”, I laughed. I had tried other eye creams that had similar claims, but did nothing for me, so I was skeptical. But It instantly blurs out my fine lines and keeps that area moisturized throughout the day. I use it as part of my nightly skin care routine or if I’m going to use a high coverage concealer that day. I got lucky and got it on rollback for $9, but It’ll normally run you $18. If that sounds a bit steep to you, I promise you it’s worth it and it’ll last you a LONG time. Will gladly repurchase at full price when I run out. Highly recommend!!
Shayna L.
Great stuff. There are a lot of these types of products out there, but I tried this first and am a repeat buyer for it. It does wear off quite quickly though. That may just be my shiny (oily) skin causing that, but that's why I use it. I use it mostly on my nose. These mineral products also act as sunblocks to one degree or another. I like that. I do use a Clinique pore refining product for my cheeks.
Amanda W.
I got this product from my local CVS store not too long ago. It came in a nice package and I have used Loreal shampoo before so I figured I would give this a try. I am a full time student, so when I stay up all night working on an essay my eyes are shot the next day. I used this to see if it would help with the bags and darkness. It did, however it did not last all day like I had hoped it would. It is an okay product, but I am definitely going to try something new.
Laura S.
I love L’Oreal and this is a great product. But it depends on what you want it to accomplish. It’s amazing as a primer and to immediately change the dark circles appearance, but it doesn’t work as a treatment (at least in my case!).
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like the entire revitalift line. Smooths out your wrinkles and gives you very youthful skin. This works well as an under eye smoothener. Highly recommend it to anyone who has tiny line and wrinkles
Jayden H.
Avon Park, FL
It had a heavy feeling on my face. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I put on my face. This product wasn't necessarily bad, it just wasn't fit for me and my skin. I personally like products where I can't tell that I'm wearing any. And that wasn't the case with this product. It felt like I had product on my face and I personally like when I feel as natural as possible.
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
I can rave enough about L'Oreal products. This is another product I love. I've always had issues with dark circles and puffiness. I have tried so many other products it's insane. L'Oreal nailed it. I can truly tell a difference when using this. With allergies during seasonal times of the year, this has truly helped reduce the look of that puffiness and darkness under my eyes.
Sandra J.
I really like having a smooth start.  As I've aged I've noticed I really need to take care of the delicate area under my eyes.  I like that this gives me a smooth base. I'm not sure that it's doing anything to change the condition of my skin in the long-term.
Melody P.
Labelle
very light and smooth. it’s great for my skin that doesn’t go well with heavy creams due to the excess oil. my undereyes are also very sensitive and this product didn’t irritate them. I would definitely recommend this!
Hamsa W.
Mansoura,dakahlia
Can I use it to my lips to give me volum ???
Kayti B.
I don't get too puffy and I don't have any wrinkles but I have severely purple dark circles. Does this product target that and eventually correct that? Thanks and let me know if you guys have other recommendations that specially work out for dark circles. :)
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
What changed have this product done for you since you tried it
Maria f.