BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly Erases the Look of Lines. Wrinkles. Pores.

What Is Miracle Blur?
It’s NOT a moisturizer, NOT a foundation, MORE than a primer; it’s the first of-its-kind Instant Skin Smoother.

What Does It Do?
Miracle Blur instantly erases the look of lines, wrinkles, and pores. Skin instantly looks and feels smooth, leaving a velvet soft matte finish that lasts all day.

When Should I Use It?
Apply after moisturizer and blend evenly into skin. Wear alone or under foundation. Use all over face, or squeeze a smaller amount for targeted application. Ideal for all skin types.

Suggested Skincare Regimen:

Step 1: Treat - Suggested Products: Triple Power Concentrated Serum, Triple Power Eye Treatment

Step 2: Moisturize - Suggested Products: Triple Power Deep-acting Moisturizer

• Trimethylsiloxysilicate
  • Dimethicone Crosspolymer
  • Water

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Miracle Blur
  • "I have combination skin with some fine lines, so do find some anti-aging moisturisers are too rich & cause breakouts or feel too heavy underneath my makeup - not with Laser x3." in 12 reviews
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I. Hate. This. Product. Hate it. Where do I begin. I had such high hopes for this! My skin can be a little rough and I have some fine lines, so this seemed so perfect for me! Out of the tube it looked a lot like a high end primer that I enjoy, so I was pretty excited, but as soon as I started to apply it I knew something was off. It doesn't go on soft and dry like the primer I love, but damp and oily. It didn't absorb, and just sat there on top of my face. Sure, it blurred the lines, but my skin felt sticky and heavy, so it wasn't worth it. After I applied makeup I quickly got oily and no amount of blotting would take care of the oil slick. Worst of all, both times I've worn this so far I've had a bad breakout by the end of the day. This product is absolutely awful. Awful awful awful.
April T.
Ohatchee, AL
This is my favorite spring find! I tend to sweat pretty easily, so when it gets hot here in Alabama foundation is almost useless. This fills in my pores and fine lines and creates a more even skin tone for me. It also lasts all day. It has a paste-like consistency, which is a little weird to get used to, but once you get the hang of it I think you will love it! It also has SPF which is even better for summer months. As a mom, I am always looking for mult-tasking products, and this one is now one my staples! I got mine at Wal-Mart for about $20, but it's worth it when I don't have to apply foundation or sunscreen.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I purchased the L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Miracle Blur Cream truly hoping I had found a good primer! For almost $20 and AFTER reading rave reviews I purchased! NEVER EVER AGAIN! Save ur $$! The product applied nicely at first, but the moment I attempted to apply any other makeup, it folded into creases and turned a dingy white color! I thought perhaps I did something wrong. So I attempted on a different day with different makeup products applied above and the same thing! It also made my face Super greasy! Save ur $$ ladies! Mine is still almost full sitting in the bottom of my makeup bag 😔 Any takers!
baricd
So, there are times when one wants to look as natural as possible, yet not startle innocent passers by. In the summer for example, when makeup looks melty and pore clogging. This is my answer! Smoothing yet not makeup-looking, it has SPF included and keeps your skin looking natural, but not TOO natural. It doesn't really provide any coverage but it does what the name suggests and blurs your skin imperfections. When you're whizzing by on your mountain bike, maybe that's all you need.
Bobbie T.
Frankfort, KY
This product works great! I have mature skin now and I have to prime before putting on my makeup. With this product, even when I don't wear makeup I can use it and it blurs out my imperfections and gives me a nice, even complexion. The packaging is nice since it's in a squeeze tube. I feel like I am getting all of the product without wasting any of it. It's not on the inexpensive side for drugstore, but a little goes a long way and will last you for quite some time!
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
I #love this product. I purchased it on sale. It works great for a primer. The first time I used it I used too much. You only need to use a pea sized amount. I use a flat brush in circular motions and it helps the skin absorb it faster. It really helps smooth out the skin and fill in lines. I am satisfied with this product however, you don't get much product, which is the downside however I am overall satisfied with it and I do recommend.
Genesis V.
Chino, CA
Omg! This is like magic in a bottle! I love applying this before my makeup application it literally blurs out any imperfection you may have in your face. It is a little bit on the privet side but it's totally worth it & it lasts a long time. Tip a little goes a long way! I purchase mine at target or Ulta but I believe you can find it at your local drugstore. Highly recommend!
Brianna N.
Cleveland, OH
I got this as a sample in the Walmart Beauty Box. I am in love! I'm not one to believe in products like this, but I was amazed. My skin instantly looked flawless (to me at least). It felt really nice on my face and really made everything disappear. I just wish it wasn't so expensive in stores for such a small amount!
Amanda L.
Knoxville, TN
Felt like silk when applied to my skin. Got it a little too close to my eye and it burned like crazy. I didn't notice any type of "miracle" or "blur" effect after use but i did not use the product for an extended amount of time. I don't think i would purchase again due to the price being way too high in my opnion.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I have several products from this line and this was a free sample on the back of the serum. The price is very affordable and it does not have a lingering or even a noticeable smell associated with it. I love the look of the products, they look very nice on my vanity and feel great on my skin.
Janet D.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money??
Leyla S.
Kind of expensive much?
Somantha S.
Would this work well on oil prone skin?
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard this is a really good product. Can someone tell me if so and why.. I would like to purchase but do not want to waste my money if it doesn't really work as promise
Karen B.
Is this a good primer for mature skin?