L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Milk Foam uploaded by Hanike T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A revitalizing milky foaming cleanser Helps remove make-up instantly & cleanse skin thoroughly Contains active ingredients to reduce signs of aging Enriched with BHA & Glycerin to gently banish roughness & dullness Leaves skin smooth radiant & well-conditioned

Riki C.
Butler, PA
When I first purchased this product, I got it because I had a coupon for it and I still thought that it was a little pricey. I bought it at Walmart for about 9 dollars, and it didn't really stand out like some of the other brands. The foam kind of leaves a film on your face unless you completely rinse it out with water.
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
Texture Line Hot Style Hot Volume Foam omg I LOVE all L'real products from the L'Oréal Paris Go 360° Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin to the hair care I say yes yes yes buy buy buy. You WILL NOT be disappointed.
Valerie A.
I like the feel of the foam. It's nice and light and it has a nice smell. Makes my skins feel soft. It worked well for the price.
Casey H.
Panama City, FL
It didn't seem to do much no change and over a periodof time the product separated some very watery I won't buy it again
Nicole P.
I love this product because it really helps my skin, It did meet my expectations. It is very gentle with your skin.
Melissa G.
Miramar,Fl
Didn't really like it but it got the job done. Very confusing of purpose but it was fine.
Yadira B.
hace mucho no la uso, pero cuando la use me encantaba la sensación que deja en la piel, siento que ayuda a que se sienta fresca y no hirrita la piel para nada!  no se me hacia muy costosa y la volveria a usar. tambien me guta mucho el aroma que tiene y que no es una locion pesada para la piel.
Ayah A.
I loved it at first I had my skin so soft and nice but then it just became a really bad product its confusing but I don't know if it worked well with others but its an any way
Fatima K.
I like this product to begin with. it cleans your skin and gives you a dewy look. I think the price is amazing for what it does and it defeinetly blew my expectations out of the park. its gentle and wipes of like a cream. I don't think theres room for improvement with this product1