BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Revitalift Laser x3 New Skin Anti-Aging Night Cream-Mask

Debbie M.
McKean
I really love all of the revitalift products but especially this mask. I find it easily at my local drug store.  It's been really effective and I would recommend it to anyone.  I feel its a good value for the price.  It performs as well as $50 face masks.
garle M.
los angeles, CA
Works perfect! Its one of my favorite products. The packaging is not bad but is not the best. Its super effective because I had my sking bad and now I have a good results. I bought it a fee months ago in Los Angeles.
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely adore this stuff. It is amazing!! It made my skin feel so refreshed and soft. I dont know about the "anti-aging" stuff but it works well as a nighttime moisturizer. I would definitely recommend others to try it. It makes your skin feel really, really good and it doesnt smell too strong
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Who doesn't love a good face mask? I loved this one and have tried many. It was very gentle on my face. The packaging was great. Met my expectations by far!! Everyone needs one. No room for improvement by me!
Solangie G.
bronx ny
I love this product it has done wonders I feel myself rejuvenating every time I use it like after using it I have felt my wrinklesgo away like it's amazing it's wonderful it is doing miracles and I love it
brewerdk B.
Great product was skeptical going into trying but was pleased with the product. Would love to continue this product but really pricey
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
Works like a charm. Very thick formula and I don't care for the smell but it's creamy, goes on easy and it WORKS
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I know I'm only 22 lol but my mother has passed on the habit of face masks before bed. I absolutely love olay products and always check them out at target or Walmart. They are moisturizing and NOT oily. I use after exfoliating and right before going to bed. I would recommend 100%
Jhossept M.
A priori es una crema que te da buena impresión, tanto por su diseño como por  estar en envoltura en cristal, inspirar más confianza .Si tuviera que destacar un punto fuerte de esta crema de L'Oréal, es  su textura , es muy cremosa y envuelve nuestro rostro proporcionando al inmediato una agradable sensación de bienestar. Es algo que no todas las cremas consiguen, es muy fundente, ni muy densa, ni grasa.Aplicarla realmente se convierte en un placer porque se extiende con una facilidad increíble, se absorbe de inmediato y deja la piel muy suave. La sensación es similar a la que por ejemplo conseguimos con una buena crema de manos. La piel queda extremadamente suave, tersa y muy sedosa. Es de las pocas cremas de la noche que no me da pereza ponerme, al contrario, disfruto mucho haciéndolo y tras aplicarla es como si mi piel quedara relajada y fresca.
Rosa M.
Doral florida
utilizo muchos los producto Loreal paris... me encanta todo sus producto son profesionales y muy bueno y de mejor calidad, la verdad que este producto L`oreal paris Revitalift laser new skin anti-agin night cream-mask no la he utilizado pero si he escuchado mu buenos conmentario que es muy buena quisiera utilizarla y comprobar.