BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Revitalift Laser x3 New Skin Anti-Aging Night Cream-Mask

Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I know I'm only 22 lol but my mother has passed on the habit of face masks before bed. I absolutely love olay products and always check them out at target or Walmart. They are moisturizing and NOT oily. I use after exfoliating and right before going to bed. I would recommend 100%
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely adore this stuff. It is amazing!! It made my skin feel so refreshed and soft. I dont know about the "anti-aging" stuff but it works well as a nighttime moisturizer. I would definitely recommend others to try it. It makes your skin feel really, really good and it doesnt smell too strong
Debbie M.
McKean
I really love all of the revitalift products but especially this mask. I find it easily at my local drug store.  It's been really effective and I would recommend it to anyone.  I feel its a good value for the price.  It performs as well as $50 face masks.
garle M.
los angeles, CA
Works perfect! Its one of my favorite products. The packaging is not bad but is not the best. Its super effective because I had my sking bad and now I have a good results. I bought it a fee months ago in Los Angeles.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Who doesn't love a good face mask? I loved this one and have tried many. It was very gentle on my face. The packaging was great. Met my expectations by far!! Everyone needs one. No room for improvement by me!
Solangie G.
bronx ny
I love this product it has done wonders I feel myself rejuvenating every time I use it like after using it I have felt my wrinklesgo away like it's amazing it's wonderful it is doing miracles and I love it
brewerdk B.
Great product was skeptical going into trying but was pleased with the product. Would love to continue this product but really pricey
Amber C.
Callahan, FL
I absolutely love this product. Makes my skin feel great and have became a daily routine. I will forever use this!
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
Works like a charm. Very thick formula and I don't care for the smell but it's creamy, goes on easy and it WORKS
Melina M.
Auckland
Love this product so much! Always use it after I cleanse my face.I bought it from my local supermarket Warehouse.The packaging was good.First time using this product and I have to say it is not bad really love it and would love to buy it again!!