L'OREAL PARIS, Revitalift Laser X3 Anti-Aging Set uploaded by Logan-Kate P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

•• L'Oréal Paris brings you the latest scientific breakthrough in skincare: Revitalift Laser X3, the first anti-aging skincare that challenges laser. The results? Amazing. The secret? It has 3% highly concentrated Pro-Xylane with intensive triple... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diane L.
Diane L.
Corinth, NY
this is the best product I have purchased in a long time!  My skin feels so healthy and smooth.  It does not leave face feeling greasy.  Easy to purchase since it is available at most targets, walmarts and drug stores.  Reasonably priced and a little goes a long ways so it lasts for a while
Lisa Neckin S.
Lisa Neckin S.
Again I mainly use L'Oreal products. I usually put this on at night. It helps tighten my face. I love it. If you have not used L'Oreal you should.
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Lancaster
It's okay. I don't like it that much. Wasn't the best for me. It did not meet my expectations. Even though the expectations were from commercials
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Lincolnton
This worked great for me! After using it for a week or so I noticed a big difference in my skin, it felt hydrated and healthy! Loved it!<3
Arelys P.
Arelys P.
Maspeth, NY
Anything anti against since I am in my 30's I try to I bet in. I have o my used. T once so don't know if the long term effects yet.
Riya S.
Riya S.
Dubai
Love this amazing product by L'oreal Paris! It has got to be one of their best products to date! It leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth. Although a little heavy on the pocket, this product is definitely worth every penny! You start noticing results in as little as 2 weeks. Hands down it is a must-have product!
farah m.
farah m.
Rabat
i bought this product to my mom sinse i'm only 18 and i don't really need it and allow me to say that i was pretty impressed by the result on my mom's face after using it for a good period the change on her face begin to show I'm totally satisfied with the product and happy that I bought it for her
light a.
light a.
Smoothing beautifully gentle products that work wonders on any skin types! Gorgeous packaging as to be expected from Loreal! It softens skin gicing it a nice glow one the set has been used. Absolutely gorgeous product. Go buy this ladies!!!
Ralah H.
Ralah H.
Good but when I tried Olay my skin was more comfortable, with Loreal my skin was oily and the cream was heavy on my skin, I always felt like a layer above my face, But Olay moisture my face without that Layer so I switches
Logan-Kate P.
Logan-Kate P.
Wagga Wagga
Great product. Noticed a difference working 7 days of first use. Nice consistency with the comfort of the product when applied. Didn’t break out due to my sensitivity to most products. Would highly recommend.