BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

•• L'Oréal Paris brings you the latest scientific breakthrough in skincare: Revitalift Laser X3, the first anti-aging skincare that challenges laser. The results? Amazing. The secret? It has 3% highly concentrated Pro-Xylane with intensive triple... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa Neckin S.
Lisa Neckin S.
Again I mainly use L'Oreal products. I usually put this on at night. It helps tighten my face. I love it. If you have not used L'Oreal you should.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Lincolnton
This worked great for me! After using it for a week or so I noticed a big difference in my skin, it felt hydrated and healthy! Loved it!<3
Riya S.
Riya S.
Dubai
Love this amazing product by L'oreal Paris! It has got to be one of their best products to date! It leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth. Although a little heavy on the pocket, this product is definitely worth every penny! You start noticing results in as little as 2 weeks. Hands down it is a must-have product!
light a.
light a.
Smoothing beautifully gentle products that work wonders on any skin types! Gorgeous packaging as to be expected from Loreal! It softens skin gicing it a nice glow one the set has been used. Absolutely gorgeous product. Go buy this ladies!!!
Ralah H.
Ralah H.
Good but when I tried Olay my skin was more comfortable, with Loreal my skin was oily and the cream was heavy on my skin, I always felt like a layer above my face, But Olay moisture my face without that Layer so I switches
Izy E.
Izy E.
Santiago
Loreal have a best products, in my country it's very expensive, but it's worth. My skin are very beauty. Thanks!
gabriela Á.
gabriela Á.
620 counterpoint blvd , su suite b9569 new castle , the 19720
No lo e probado me encantaría probarlo en la cara de mi tía por que es antienvejecimiento me encantaría probarlo
Ally M.
Ally M.
My mother use and she were good results. Your skin is beautiful and better. Recommend this use to my uncle.
Hadar R.
Hadar R.
My mom swears by it. She already bought 3 refills! It's a good moisturizer and it makes the face feel soft.