BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A revolutionary anti-aging water Formulated with a powerful anti-aging agent Pro-Xylane Helps stimulate collagen synthesis & reinforce epidermal cohesion Visibly reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles while shrinking pores Enhances density of skin & improves its elasticity Skin appears sleeker plumper recharged even-textured & younger looking

• Who doesn't love this 😘 L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser X3...1 Answers
Daria D.
Wanted to tell you about my fav 💜💛 Loreal skin expert tonic 💛💜 which is just amazing. Photo will be attached here. If anybody likes it as well let me know!!!! Sorry for Russian language🙈🙈just bought it at home in Ukraine😉😉
Now I want to tell you about this serum. Actually my mom asked to😄😄😄 there is a RESULT. Really!!!! She uses complex of day and night cream Revitalift from Loreal and this serum. She is 55 and she says that after using it in complex for a week you can really see the result. Even with deep wrinkles. They don't disappear fully but they will be much much less visible😀😀😀
rachel r.
I bought this for my mother for her birthday she absolutely loves it .it's very nice to keep around the house and very gentle nice birthday present
roberta b.
Nedrow, NY
I could literally see a difference the very first week that I purchased from Rite AIde, it was around 25.00 but so worth it
Denine M.
Alpharetta, GA
This is the best anti aging I've used so far. It is very light and never irritated my skin. I've tried so many products but I can say that this one really nailed it. Been using this for 8 months and I am extremely satisfied :) Every girl needs to have this.
Kristina S.
Austin, TX
This product is amazing if your looking for something that gets rids of those fine lines and texture
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Loreal is a great brand and th revitalift line is no different. I love the sleek packaging and the way it fits into my hand. I am a first time user of this stow iris product but I love the anti aging line altogether so that is why I purchased this. Find it at your local Walgreens!
Elizabeth L.
Saco, ME
I thought this product was going to be amazing since I did like a lot of other products. But I just didn't see any changes in my skin. Might work for some but deff. Not for everyone. I have super dry sensitive skin and it made my face kind of itchy. I would recommend that you try if you don't have dry sensitive skin it may work for you.
Lori G.
Ozark, AR
I used this product, but I didn't notice any positive change. It's over priced, I was definitely disappointed. I purchased it at Walmart and they would not refund my money because it was opened. I do not recommend.
Mi C.
Este priducto es facinante, su aplicacion es absolutamente suave al contacto con la piel del rostro, resultados desde la primera aplicacion disminuye lineas de expresion y aporta luminosidad al rostro.
Lessa S.
Norman , OK
Excellent price for the product and the amount! It keeps my skin looking radiant. I'll definitely keep buying this product because of what it does to my skin.
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Who doesn't love this 😘 L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Anti Aging Power Water L'Oréal - RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream 50ml L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream