BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A revolutionary anti-aging water Formulated with a powerful anti-aging agent Pro-Xylane Helps stimulate collagen synthesis & reinforce epidermal cohesion Visibly reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles while shrinking pores Enhances density of skin & improves its elasticity Skin appears sleeker plumper recharged even-textured & younger looking

• Who doesn't love this 😘 L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser X3...1 Answers
Diana P.
Bacau,RO
The Revitalift laser x3 cream is amazing, I just love it. I see an improvement after few uses. My skin is more soft and glowing
Marlon C.
Pasig
You will really feel that this product has a great value for money! I love this as well!
Dilias E.
This is an amazing product. I use it every day as my primer before my makeup. It's working perfectly. You all need to try it.
Daria D.
Wanted to tell you about my fav 💜💛 Loreal skin expert tonic 💛💜 which is just amazing. Photo will be attached here. If anybody likes it as well let me know!!!! Sorry for Russian language🙈🙈just bought it at home in Ukraine😉😉
Now I want to tell you about this serum. Actually my mom asked to😄😄😄 there is a RESULT. Really!!!! She uses complex of day and night cream Revitalift from Loreal and this serum. She is 55 and she says that after using it in complex for a week you can really see the result. Even with deep wrinkles. They don't disappear fully but they will be much much less visible😀😀😀
Patricia G.
Córdoba
Increíble, me la compré solo por ver su eficacia ya que me comentaron lo buena que era, a superado sin duda mis expectativas, tengo la piel mas suave, como mucho mejor color, y mis pequeñas arruguitas se han atenuado, los resultados se aprecian en poco tiempo y siendo sincera tiene muy buen precio, sin duda lo volveré a comprar, me encanta.
Juneda M.
Westerville, OH
My go to product! Been using this since last year! Seen some changes in the fine lines and even skin.
Annamarie H.
I think its a great product and recommend. It to any one who is tjinking about trying it
Maria O.
Paramount
This cream is incredible,it have really made a difference on my skin and wrinkles and I really recommend it.
Oliviia B.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this product I would recommend to anyone looking if you are looking for something like this you're in the right Market
Colleen M.
Simi Valley
I use this product and I love it. I'm very particular as to what I put on my face and I love this brand.
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Who doesn't love this 😘 L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Anti Aging Power Water L'Oréal - RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream 50ml L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise RevitaLift Day Cream