BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A revolutionary revitalizing night peeling lotion Features a fresh gel texture Contains 3% glycolic acid & alpha-hydroxy to stimulate skin cell renewal at night Reduces the appearance of wrinkles & dark spots Unveils a smoother, clearer, more radiant,...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi S.
Lincoln
First, I am 30. Not seriously in need of something like this but I had a coupon so why not?! It's not something I would personally buy for myself but I think I'll be revisiting it in the future.
Danielle E.
Londonderry
What more could I say?? Seriously this one you just have to bite the bullet and buy to try it. You will love the results with regular use. My mom introduced me to it years ago, and now have shown my daughter. We all look much younger than our age. It's all the proof I nees
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Now is the solution for take care of me. You can see rhe diference between before and after to use it. I am happy to get it in my routine.
Matthew D.
Rochester, NY
Love sleeping with this on my face, I wake up with my bags gone and my face with a healthy glow! The texture is really nice.
Estar L.
San Diego
This product is really good and I can see a big difference since I used it. Its really gentle with all types of skin types.
Jarline l.
48 earl st deer park
I had a lots of acne scars which I hated it ever since I started using this products I've seen a big difference I love it
Patty P.
Bentonia, MS
Made my skin break out , dry, and scaley. Sister used product and loved it. Glad it worked for her. Skin looks great!!
Stacy T.
Buffalo, NY
Nice keeps me looking young lol been using for about 3 years makes skin nice soft clean smooth not greasy
Ashley T.
Works great for overnight usage , get rid of lines and wrinkles In no time making skin look 10x younger
Lessy P.
Naples , FL
This is so good.........!!!! This have a good value and is so effective. This really work for me