BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Revitalift Laser Renew Anti-ageing Cream-Mask Night; is a highly concentrated cream-mask that helps reduce the visible signs of ageing and boost the hydration recovery process whilst you sleep. Whether you have normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination skin you want a beautiful skin today and more youthful looking one tomorrow and at night it is the ideal time for your skin to renew whilst being protected from external aggressors. L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Revitalift Laser Renew Anti-ageing Cream-Mask Night; uses an advanced science for hydration recovery treatment: - Replumps: Enriched with 3% concentrate of Pro-Xylane repairs the visible signs of ageing by reducing their appearance. - Resurfaces: Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and LHA, skin feels smoother and texture appears noticeably improved. - Redefines: Enriched with Centella Asiatica, a plant extract known for its restoring properties, skin is firmer and contours appear more defined.

Buy on Beauty ...
Tonya B.
This product works great! Upon first usage I notice a difference in the way my skin looked. Now that I have been using it for a while. I notice that any wrinkles or fine lines have greatly diminished.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
This cream has done wonders on my skin. I used it everyday and every night for a week. It has firmed my skin and I have noticed a difference in my wrinkles I had.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I love my results my face has never felt so hydrated. Love how It doesn't make me feel oily. Keeps my fave moisture. I feel beautiful first time user. I totally recommend this to anyone who's looking for skin care amazing L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Overnight Mask
C G.
Peoria, AZ
L'Oréal Revitalift Triple Power
Deep Acting Moisturizer
• repair wrinkles
• re-firm skin
• redensify skin
Use this faithfully morning & evening, all over your face, neck & jawline. Combining Hyaluronic Acid & Pro-Xylane to make an anti-aging super ingredient for your face!
Use with Revitalift Eye Treatment Volume Filler, Volume Filler Concentrated Face Serum & Volume Filler Night Cream. Well worth the money, you won't regret investing in these products!
Sandra J.
I really like L'Oreal. It feels luxurious.  It absorbs well and pampers my skin all night. I like the packaging on this too.  I found it to leave my skin looking refreshed.  This lotion met my expectations. I find it to be reasonably priced. I would recommend it!
Veronica H.
Mission, TX
RSVP Influenster #REVITALIFTCHALLENGE #LOREALPARIS. I really fell in love with my Loreal revitalift face and neck cream. I am literally looking at what other great skin care products they make. Just using the cream daily that I was sent on the #voxbox has helped my skin look more youthful and even diminished some of my redness. Loreal had me at diminishing the redness but also with firming my skin I was like Woah!
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
I want to say that I liked this cream, but I couldn't use it for more than a couple of days. I have really sensitive skin and within a couple of days my skin became red and irritated. I tried it a few more days after and it got worse. If you have issues with fragrance, this one has a very strong one. I did however use it on my knees and elbows and found it did a nice job of hydrating there.
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
Very pleased with my results.  Have been using in conjunction with L'oreal RevitaLift Triple Action Moisturizer.  My skin feels so refreshed in the morning, not dry and itchy.  This is a product I will continue to use to keep my skin smooth and supple.
Wayna V.
Great antiaging smoothing agent for skin. Just in 14 days it helps skin look younger and reduces fine lines and aging signs caused by sun damage and age. I received this complimentary of @Influenster @loreal #revitalift #contest #voxbox #revitaliftchallenge
Karina G.
Coral Gables, FL
I am currently doing the 14 Day #RevitaliftChallenge from L'ORÉAL Skin & Influenster. So Far I Love ❤ The Way It Feels On My Skin As Well As The Way It Leaves My Skin Feeling . I received this product "complimentary" from L'ORÉAL Skin through Influenster for testing and review purposes.
@Influenster @LOREALSKIN #RevitaliftChallenge
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I wonder what the difference between this and the regular nighht cream