L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream contains a triple action formula that works to smooth wrinkles reduce eye bags and firm the skin around the eye. Banish those tell-tale signs of a late night and say hello to brighter and motre youthful looking eyes. In just four weeks you'll see a visible difference in the texture of your eyes. Results: Immediately the skin around the eyes feels smoother and looks refreshed. In three weeks wrinkles are reduced by around 17%. With each day the eye area looks firmer and brighter. Key Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid: An effective moisture-retainer that's found naturally in the skin it stimulates cell production to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Pro-Xylane: Helps the skin to feel firmer thanks to the powerful anti-ageing properties. Elasticity is improved which gives you a more youthful and radiant look. Caffeine: Refreshes the eye area and makes eye bags appear reduced. The cooling applicator soothes and hydrates the skin. Directions of Use: Press the tube to release the cream and massage into the eye contour area.

Unfortunately I didn't like L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream on my little wrinkles and dark circles under eye. What about you?
Wondering if this is good for fine lines around the eyes? Looking for something to fill them in and give moisture to that skin area?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Ammris H.
Tahlequah, OK
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream uploaded by Ammris H.
I hate having puffy eyes and dark circles mine are always bad this has a metal flat surface and you can rub the product in and it helps to get rid of puffy eyes circles and it has a nice gentle cream I like it so far
Michael C.
Benton, AR
This eye cream is pretty good, it smells nice and seems to do a good job tightening and firming my under eye
Morgan B.
N Little Rock, AR
I have been through 3 tubes of this product and clearly I love it. The metal tip if definitely a plus, it helps to apply the product and spread it out and gives a great cooling effect. As a mom of 5 year old twins and a 9 year old I have to have something to help with the dark circles and the bags under my eyes and this does the trick. I will continue using this until I cant any longer.
Tiffany L.
Sassafras
This product was ok. Not as great as I expected for the price. It was my first time using the product and most likely my last. I ordered this product online and the packaging seemed really nice and intriguing. The product itself could be a lot better!
Dream F.
Port Costa, CA
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream uploaded by Dream F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product. I use it every day. It’s competitively price & a great value for the benefits.
Aliuska C.
Miami Lakes, FL
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream uploaded by Aliuska C.
Llevo poco tiempo usando este contorno de ojos es un poco molesto los primeros dias sientes un poco de sensibilidad pero al pasar los 3 primeros dias ya tu piel se acostumbra lo utilizo de dia y de noche es un buen aliado para hidratar y disimular las ojeras no las desaparece pero te ayuda a que se vvean menos los resultados no son al momento es de ser consistente pero ya puedo notar cambios de hinchazon y a la hora de usar corector para tapar las ojeras se nota una diferencia su textura es suave y cremosa me encanta el envase porque a pesar de ser pequeño no derochas producto.
Shannon A.
Las Vegas
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream uploaded by Shannon A.
Didn't see any results. Used it for about a month. Trying to get rid of circles and sagging. Going to try another brand and compared. Stay tuned!
Tabitha W.
Moody , AL
I expect a lot from my eye care. It's the first area to age (typically) and does not produce its own moisture. I'm willing to invest in a product for this area and I was not wowed.
Debbie C.
I have always been a HUGE fan of L'Oreal products due to being my mother's most used products. The Revitalizer Eye Cream shows results after the first week of use. This cream goes on smooth and seems to lift away the black circles under the eyes along with smoothing out the wrinkles around the eyes.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Love that it doesn't irritate my skin. Great results,works well. Its smell OK too. I found it very effective.