L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew (Aka. Laser X3) Precision Eye Cream uploaded by Yukii B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A high-performance revitalizing eye cream Features a cooling applicator to energize the delicate eye area Enriched with nourishing Hyaluronic Acid to minimize the appearance of wrinkles Concentrated with Pro-Xylane & Pro Ceramide to refine skin texture...

Buy on Amazon
Mehraj F.
Amazing product, worth trying. I could feel the difference instantly. Highly recommend
Maria R.
jacksonville
Very good product . Very easy to carry around very light product and it doesn’t feel like you have much applied . Instructions are really easy to read and label really stands out because of color . I love it
Autumn P.
Corunna, MI
I’ve been using this to help with bags under my eyes. It seems to be working pretty good for me
Brooke B.
I didn't see a huge difference in my eyes after using this product. I like the metal applicator because it is very cooling but other than that I didn't see a difference.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Brightens eyes just like it should. Its expensive unless you find a sale and have coupons. I probably wouldn't buy it tho
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
THIS IS SOOOOO AMAZING I love what it does for my skin it keeps me looking young and flawless I recommend it 2,0000 times
Courtney S.
Monk Bretton, Barnsley
Brightens eyes and makes them appear younger and fresher. The product was easy to use and roll on, however I didn't feel that the effects were as prominent as I wanted therefore I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Megan P.
Kewanee, IL
The product takes awhile to get the first application out of the container, I've noticed it does work slower than several others that I have tried. It was also a little over budget. I think if they changed a few thighs it could be better
Alexandra G.
London
I love my skin and all the best for it, L'Oréal is the perfect brand if you think about pricing packaging and result that you can se on you skin. I would always recommend it because honestly it doesn't need any more word it just L'Oréal and that says everything
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Works well for the price. I noticed a slight improvement in my fine lines when I used this consistently.