L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew (Aka. Laser X3) Precision Eye Cream uploaded by Yukii B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A high-performance revitalizing eye cream Features a cooling applicator to energize the delicate eye area Enriched with nourishing Hyaluronic Acid to minimize the appearance of wrinkles Concentrated with Pro-Xylane & Pro Ceramide to refine skin texture...

Buy on Amazon
Amany H.
weak product
my mum tried it and shortly it is not good and weak😑😑😑😑😤😭😭😭😭😭😭
she doesn't like it..sorry💔
Tera A.
To be honest I'm not too crazy about this product. I used this for about 6 months hoping to see some kind of result but unfortunately nothing changed. I think that would this product claims to do isn't realistic.
Brooke B.
I didn't see a huge difference in my eyes after using this product. I like the metal applicator because it is very cooling but other than that I didn't see a difference.
Megan P.
Kewanee, IL
The product takes awhile to get the first application out of the container, I've noticed it does work slower than several others that I have tried. It was also a little over budget. I think if they changed a few thighs it could be better
It's a nice product but I would like to use other better products.This one helped me but not that much. U would say for those people who don't have a big problem with Eyes you have to buy it, it would really help
Heather-Leigh S.
Caledonia
I use this when I have had a bad night sleep and once it has time to work you can't even tell I had an awful night! Great product
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream It really caught my attention cos I'm looking for a product who can get rid of my under eye wrinkles. I've been using this product for 2 months now and I don't see a lot of changes. I noticed that it is really does the lifting effect but it will not take for so long. Regarding to getting rid of the wrinkles I think it didn't work because for the two months that I'm using this product I didn't see any changes as of the moment. I will try to continue using it till I finish my tube and see if there will be a changes.
Monica F.
I have been using this cream for a year now.I really like it smoothes my under eye.I generally don't see a difference in my under eye wrinkles but it's a nice moisturizer for under eye.
Autumn P.
Corunna, MI
I’ve been using this to help with bags under my eyes. It seems to be working pretty good for me
Courtney S.
Monk Bretton, Barnsley
Brightens eyes and makes them appear younger and fresher. The product was easy to use and roll on, however I didn't feel that the effects were as prominent as I wanted therefore I probably wouldn't repurchase.