L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew (Aka. Laser X3) Precision Eye Cream uploaded by Yukii B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A high-performance revitalizing eye cream Features a cooling applicator to energize the delicate eye area Enriched with nourishing Hyaluronic Acid to minimize the appearance of wrinkles Concentrated with Pro-Xylane & Pro Ceramide to refine skin texture...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke B.
I didn't see a huge difference in my eyes after using this product. I like the metal applicator because it is very cooling but other than that I didn't see a difference.
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Eye Cream It really caught my attention cos I'm looking for a product who can get rid of my under eye wrinkles. I've been using this product for 2 months now and I don't see a lot of changes. I noticed that it is really does the lifting effect but it will not take for so long. Regarding to getting rid of the wrinkles I think it didn't work because for the two months that I'm using this product I didn't see any changes as of the moment. I will try to continue using it till I finish my tube and see if there will be a changes.
Megan P.
Kewanee, IL
The product takes awhile to get the first application out of the container, I've noticed it does work slower than several others that I have tried. It was also a little over budget. I think if they changed a few thighs it could be better
Tera A.
To be honest I'm not too crazy about this product. I used this for about 6 months hoping to see some kind of result but unfortunately nothing changed. I think that would this product claims to do isn't realistic.
Monica F.
I have been using this cream for a year now.I really like it smoothes my under eye.I generally don't see a difference in my under eye wrinkles but it's a nice moisturizer for under eye.
Kriste B.
Winchester, VA
Although I am young I have an iron deficiency that sometimes makes my eyes a littlte baggy. With this product I feel as if a little goes a long way. In the short time I have been using this I can really see a difference.
Claire E.
Milwaukee , WI
This is the only product I have from this brand and it is amazing. I am very picky about the oils and serums I use on my face cause I have sensitive skin. But I really do love this. It's not to pricey. I do like it
Ebone H.
los angeles, CA
Great vitalizing experience. Love using this product at night I wake up with great result. One if the best products on the market.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Brightens eyes just like it should. Its expensive unless you find a sale and have coupons. I probably wouldn't buy it tho
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
THIS IS SOOOOO AMAZING I love what it does for my skin it keeps me looking young and flawless I recommend it 2,0000 times