BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

As skin ages - it loses its ability to efficiently repair the visible signs of aging. As skin loses firmness and elasticity - facial contours become less defined - and wrinkles become more pronozd. The best time to re-tone - re-firm - and re-lift the skin is at night. This luxurious - hydrating leave-on creamy mask features an innovative ELASTI-FLEX texture that acts to mimic skin's own elasticity. It penetrates quickly - yet forms a virtual protective mask to cradle skin. It's the first night treatment to combine concentrated super ingredient Pro-Xylane with botanical extract Centella asiatica to help improve skin's firmness. Size: 0.5 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Sue J.
Indianapolis, IN
I am new to trying facial cremes. I am trying to take care of my skin and I did some research and heard great things about this one. I took a chance and I can safely say I don’t regret it !! After day two of using it I could visibly see and feel my skin doing better. It smells so good. The only reason I gave it 4/5 is because I wish it came in a bigger jar. Other than that I highly recommend!
Danielle M.
Jackson
This was really helps tighten and rfine your face.. you want up and after washing your face watch morning you can tell it's been working all night.. I would recommend this mask to those fighting big pores and fine lines.. someone who may not have the time to sit a 15 minute mask.. you just wear it while you sleep.. it's a great skin care products.
💐🌷Brie🌷💐 W.
Frankfort
I really don't think I enjoy over night masks. I bought it once to try, because the package was admirable and I was shopping for groceries at Wal-Mart and  figured I would paper myself with a new mask. The price was decent too. Over all I would recommend it to a friend or family member who likes overnight masks.
Jo O.
10107 Nw River Hills Dr. Kansas City
I have used this product every night for the last week, and I have to say my skin feels smoother, softer and I can see some thin lines are already less noticeable. I love how it smells as well. It goes on like a normal lotion, just a little thicker, no dreaded 'white face'. I will definitely buy this product again.
Jenny T.
Burbank, CA
I've just started using this mask which I got thanks to a L'Oreal event. This is the second day and I have already noticed a chance in the elasticity of my skin. It blurred any imperfections and wrinkles. The package points out that three applications are needed to see a change, but I'm enjoying the results already!
•Nikole• M.
I love this product and it makes My face feel amazing when I wake up in the morning. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing, Which is what made me buy it in the first place. I am thankful I bought it because I feel so refreshed in the morning and it makes things so much easier in the early mornings
Asmaa M.
Murfreesboro
This is an amazing overnight mask it really does the job I love it so much that every time I put it on and sleep and when I wake up it makes me feel so good and so fresh and just makes me ready to start my day off it’s really good I love i feel like everybody should get it
Lizbeth F.
Phoenix
I like this cream for the night routine,it lets my skin really soft and fresh for the night and in the next morning my skin feels really clean I bought it with a good price but it’s way to much for me to buy it again I would really recommend it to girls who loves soft skin during the night.
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
it's a good product, I put it on at night and the next day it felt a difference in the skin, it looked less tired, it really does a good job, I liked to use it, I recommend it a lot because it worked for me.
Courtnee M.
Austin
This mask really hydrates my dry skin as I sleep. It doesn’t make me break out and stops my skin from looking dull, it leaves me with a plump, hydrated and bright skin after using it. I’m not a fan of the scent but once on and set in your skin you don’t notice it.
Amarfy R.
Could i wear this if i have oil hair ?