L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask - 0.5 oz uploaded by luisana l.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

As skin ages - it loses its ability to efficiently repair the visible signs of aging. As skin loses firmness and elasticity - facial contours become less defined - and wrinkles become more pronozd. The best time to re-tone - re-firm - and re-lift the skin is at night. This luxurious - hydrating leave-on creamy mask features an innovative ELASTI-FLEX texture that acts to mimic skin's own elasticity. It penetrates quickly - yet forms a virtual protective mask to cradle skin. It's the first night treatment to combine concentrated super ingredient Pro-Xylane with botanical extract Centella asiatica to help improve skin's firmness. Size: 0.5 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Jenny T.
Burbank, CA
I've just started using this mask which I got thanks to a L'Oreal event. This is the second day and I have already noticed a chance in the elasticity of my skin. It blurred any imperfections and wrinkles. The package points out that three applications are needed to see a change, but I'm enjoying the results already!
Stepheny K.
Cliffside Park, New Jersey
I don’t really like this product very much. It irritated my skin and made it oily. I usually love their products every much it was my first time using it but I would give it another chance then make my final decision. There is a lot of room for improvement in this mask.

FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m really in love with this product. I want to first start out by saying the packaging is great and durable no spills leakage or cracks or breakage. Secondly the product itself is amazing. I’ve been using it for quite some time not and can’t seem to pick up anything else. I am truly a fan and will continue to purchase this product
Tori A.
San antonio
It was very lightweight when I applied and didn't leave my hands or face greasy. However it did have a very strong perfume aroma. It was a good value . This was my first time using this product and I probably wouldn't buy it again. I want to try other brands first
Amanda D.
Paducah
This takes little time to apply and will leave your skin feeling nice and smooth just remember to pat your face dry lightly or you will turn red if you use to much pressure but overall its a great product and makes you look and feel better about your appearance.
Erin K.
louisville.kentucky
LOVE this night cream! I have been using it for about 6 months now and I can really tell a difference in my skin tone. I have some acne scars that have improved. It is a little pricy but I think it is well worth it. Plus the container lasted me about 3 months.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
L'Oreal Revitalift intensive overnight mask is a light and creamy moisturizer that soaks into your skin almost immediately. The overnight formula allows you to wake with softer, firmer, tighter skin with visible improvements on fine lines and wrinkles.
Rebecca B.
Jackson, TN
I really love this cream mask. The smell is light and fresh. My skin feels amazing when I wake up after using this. For a drugstore skincare mask this is one of the best in my opinion. I love the texture of this mask and the results I get from using this. It has helped reduce my fine lines around my eyes, lips, and expression lines. It also makes the texture of my skin look much more smooth with regular use. I would recommend this product to anyone! L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Triple Power™ Intensive Overnight Mask
Lisbeth A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love it really made my skin feel much better I really recommended to anyone with skin problems. The price is amazing and the product feels really gentle in the skin. I feel like this problem is amazing and it can not get any better.
Mia H.
Hillsborough
This is my life. I love loreal brand in general. It works magic. I may not have many wrinkles but it actually helped with my baggy eyes. And I don't know how but it minimized my pores. Use this everyday. In every morning routine.
Amarfy R.
Could i wear this if i have oil hair ?