L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask - 0.5 oz uploaded by luisana l.

BY UNKNOWN

As skin ages - it loses its ability to efficiently repair the visible signs of aging. As skin loses firmness and elasticity - facial contours become less defined - and wrinkles become more pronozd. The best time to re-tone - re-firm - and re-lift the skin is at night. This luxurious - hydrating leave-on creamy mask features an innovative ELASTI-FLEX texture that acts to mimic skin's own elasticity. It penetrates quickly - yet forms a virtual protective mask to cradle skin. It's the first night treatment to combine concentrated super ingredient Pro-Xylane with botanical extract Centella asiatica to help improve skin's firmness. Size: 0.5 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Could i wear this if i have oil hair ?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask - 0.5 oz
So the last few months I have been getting dry patches around my nose. I have combination skin so I get very oily typically in my T zone which includes my nose, but these past few months my skin has changed. I'm not sure what it is now but my nose always peels I have tried different oils and moisturizer but nothing helps until I tried this. After the first time I used this it stopped happening. One night I forgot to put it on and my face felt right and dry and the peeling around my nose had come back. Never forgetting to put this on before bed again.
Yessi O.
Yessi O.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask - 0.5 oz
This product is not as great as I would want a mask to be...although it does feel very moisturizing, when I woke it all the dry white stuff was hanging off my face. Not quite sure if it was dead skin as it did not seem like it , it just seemed like dried up residue from the mask that was rubbing on my pillow. When I woke up my skin didn't feel as great as it did when I fell asleep.
Jason O.
Jason O.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask - 0.5 oz
I absolutely love this product. It has helped to get rid of fine lines and moisturize my face as well and renew my skin during the night. I ckeanse the skin before applying it and then go to bed. Sometimes I will use a glycokic peel after cleansing and then apply the mask.

Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask - 0.5 oz
Pretty good. At times I have had hard times with overnight masks as it can break me out. This worked nicely and my skin was soft and supple the next day. Good drug store choice for night mask. Give it a try!!
Amarfy R.
Amarfy R.
Could i wear this if i have oil hair ?