BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Dual action treatment. Re-tightens and lifts skin. Fights wrinkles.

This unique dual-action treatment instantly retightens skin and effectively fights wrinkles. RevitaLift® Double Lifting is the first double-action treatment that combines two exclusive complementary formulas in one application an ultra-concentrated lifting gel and a powerful anti-wrinkle cream for intense lifting action.

The ultra-tightening gel contains three times the Pro-Tensium™ a new generation of retightening technology derived from minerals. In consumer testing, 62% of women saw tighter skin immediately. Skin’s texture is smoother and pores are less noticeable.

The comforting anti-wrinkle cream, enriched with fortified Pro-Retinol A®, penetrates the skin’s surface to effectively fight wrinkles and reduce the appearance of neck creases. In consumer testing, wrinkles were visibly reduced in four weeks, and 81% of women saw facial skin lifted and tightened.

Buy on Amazon
🌹Amanda L.
Philadelphia
My daughter was gifted this item from her school program for young teens, since she’s only 14 years old she gave it to me. At first I was like I don’t need any eye cream since I’m in my late 20’s but one of my older friends told me it’s never too soon to use eye cream to prevent issues down the line. I added it to my morning skin care regimen and I must say I noticed a difference in my eye area since using this product it’s more bright and younger looking then before. Liking this product so much I even got a night time cream.
Renee H.
Flint
I use this every single day. It is the first thing that goes on after my toner. You cannot beat the price! The combination of the retinol and moisturizer definitely make this a must have. I have tried the expensive creams and lotions, this works WAY better IMO. Very light, not at all greasy.
Gabriella N.
Coconut Creek
I loved tis product. This moisturizer smells great and comes in a very sleek looking red glass jar. A little bit goes a long way. I have been using the product for almost 3 months and I am still on my first jar! I use it in combination with the Revitalift Concentrated Serum at night (I use the concentrated serum with the Revitalift Triple Power Day Lotion during the day). My face looks and feels great! I just make sure I use it 10-15 minutes before I lay down on my pillow at night. Great, quality product that is priced well since it lasts for so long!
Melody H.
Grand Prairie , TX
The L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Double Lifting is a great moisturizer and i bought mine at target. It is soft and gentle on skin. It is also affordable and it is an improvement on my skin care. I would purchase this again with the Bright Reveal Peel Pads.
Miranda M.
Concord
L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Lifting Intense Re-Tightening Gel & Anti-Wrinkle Treatment blew my expectations out of the water. I got lucky and was able to sample this product before purchasing and my skin has never looked so good! The packaging was just the cherry on top, they picked just the right design to have it eye appeasing. Overall amazing product and would recommenced.
Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I use it like a night cold cream just to add moisture to a dry winter face, I like the feeling on its own but does not blend well with other products it will start beading up leaving bits on your face.
Cheryl S.
Yuma, AZ
This moisturizer is one of my favorites. A little bit of product goes a long way. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth after use. The value is good and the price is about right. I would buy it again.
Christina B.
really love this night cream. Can be double dipped for morning and night. It's nice that it isnt too heavy, and i have very sensitive skin, so this was definitely something i worried about. I would absolutely purchase again and would recommend for a fresh glow in the morning - my skin was super smooth and plush !
Ariana h.
San bernardino
i am 28 years old so i started taking care of my skin much more and started using the anti wrinkle cream and i love my results, even my family members thought i had done something to my face they said it looked plumped like i had gotten Botox. Will definitely recommend it to them and i did.
🔶♥⚾SF G.
I haven't noticed a difference in my skin tone since using this.  It moisturized well so it wasn't a complete waste of money but when I spend money on a product I would like it to do what it says it is gonna do.  If you are looking for a lift this isn't the product for you.
I was wondering if I can use the revitalift double lift cream after the bright peel pads
Juanita S.
Madera, CA
Does this product work on sensitive skin?
I wanted to purchase this to tighten my jaw line. Has anyone used this product for that and have you had positive results?