BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Dual action treatment. Re-tightens and lifts skin. Fights wrinkles.

This unique dual-action treatment instantly retightens skin and effectively fights wrinkles. RevitaLift® Double Lifting is the first double-action treatment that combines two exclusive complementary formulas in one application an ultra-concentrated lifting gel and a powerful anti-wrinkle cream for intense lifting action.

The ultra-tightening gel contains three times the Pro-Tensium™ a new generation of retightening technology derived from minerals. In consumer testing, 62% of women saw tighter skin immediately. Skin’s texture is smoother and pores are less noticeable.

The comforting anti-wrinkle cream, enriched with fortified Pro-Retinol A®, penetrates the skin’s surface to effectively fight wrinkles and reduce the appearance of neck creases. In consumer testing, wrinkles were visibly reduced in four weeks, and 81% of women saw facial skin lifted and tightened.

Renee H.
Flint
I use this every single day. It is the first thing that goes on after my toner. You cannot beat the price! The combination of the retinol and moisturizer definitely make this a must have. I have tried the expensive creams and lotions, this works WAY better IMO. Very light, not at all greasy.
Miranda M.
Concord
L'Oréal Advanced RevitaLift Double Lifting Intense Re-Tightening Gel & Anti-Wrinkle Treatment blew my expectations out of the water. I got lucky and was able to sample this product before purchasing and my skin has never looked so good! The packaging was just the cherry on top, they picked just the right design to have it eye appeasing. Overall amazing product and would recommenced.
Melody H.
Dallas tx
The L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Double Lifting is a great moisturizer and i bought mine at target. It is soft and gentle on skin. It is also affordable and it is an improvement on my skin care. I would purchase this again with the Bright Reveal Peel Pads.
Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I use it like a night cold cream just to add moisture to a dry winter face, I like the feeling on its own but does not blend well with other products it will start beading up leaving bits on your face.
Melissa B.
I have used Loreal Revitalift Double Lifting for several years, beginning in my late 30s. I loved this and it was the only product I used for many years. I began receiving freebies so I had the opportunity to experience many other fabulous skincare products.

As for the Loreal Revitalift Double Lifting, it worked great for several years until around the time I was in my early 50s. After that time, it did not seem to work the same as it had previously so I have switched to other products.
Cheryl S.
Yuma, AZ
This moisturizer is one of my favorites. A little bit of product goes a long way. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth after use. The value is good and the price is about right. I would buy it again.
Christina B.
really love this night cream. Can be double dipped for morning and night. It's nice that it isnt too heavy, and i have very sensitive skin, so this was definitely something i worried about. I would absolutely purchase again and would recommend for a fresh glow in the morning - my skin was super smooth and plush !
Ariana h.
San bernardino
i am 28 years old so i started taking care of my skin much more and started using the anti wrinkle cream and i love my results, even my family members thought i had done something to my face they said it looked plumped like i had gotten Botox. Will definitely recommend it to them and i did.
Kayley P.
It was something I really didn’t need being that I’m 20 but sometí don’t regret purchasing you should stay taking care of your skin at a young age and this is amazing for just that
Crystal H.
Lake Elsinore
Saw an improvement after just one use, I love this product! I'm hooked now, my skin just keeps getting better and better. I like the packaging, the price is a bargain for the quality it is. It's not harsh at all, it improves fine lines, acne, dark spots, and wrinkles!
I was wondering if I can use the revitalift double lift cream after the bright peel pads
I wanted to purchase this to tighten my jaw line. Has anyone used this product for that and have you had positive results?
Juanita S.
Madera, CA
Does this product work on sensitive skin?

Walmart