BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LOreal Paris Revitalift Double Lifting Day Treatment instantly retightens skin and effectively fights the look of wrinkles. Advanced RevitaLift Double Lifting is the first double-action treatment that combines two exclusive complementary formulas in one application an ultra-concentrated lifting gel and a powerful anti-wrinkle cream for intense lifting action. The ultra-tightening gel contains three times the Pro-Tensium a new generation of retightening technology derived from minerals. In consumer testing 62 of women saw tighter skin immediately. Skins texture is visibly smoother and pores are less noticeable. The comforting anti-wrinkle cream enriched with fortified Pro-Retinol A penetrates the skins surface to effectively fight the look of wrinkles and reduce the appearance of neck creases. In consumer testing wrinkles were visibly reduced in four weeks and 81 of women saw facial skin lifted and tightened. Based on consumer evaluation. see more...

Ana S.
Katy, TX
I normally don't like using the pharmacy products but this one works very well on my skin I tend to have dry and sensitive skin and break out when I use these kinds of creams with this one works very well highly recommend and will definitely buy again.
Kaitlyn H.
This is so moisturizing. I'm not sure if it tightens and forms, but it does give me a good night moisture cream that I am looking for. The price is high for a drug store brand but over all I think it is worth it. I would definitely recommend this. My mom wears it every day!
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
This product is great for anyone, any age. Its good for teens to just get their face feeling hydrated and glowing, and also great for older women who need that little bit of lifting help.
Crystle M.
Elkins Park, PA
Very good product and it treated my skin very well...the only con about it is my face broke out in acne more than usual but once I treated the acne the product worked wonders
Nina T.
New Haven, CT
 I do not use this product however I do know a lot of people who do. You could find it at your local CVS, Walmart, target or any drugstore. I have not use this myself however people do say it works. It takes about a week to  get its full effect and for you to notice a difference. A lot of people say that taking a before and after picture you can really noticed a difference. I would recommend this for anybody that has aging skin or wrinkles and would like to redefine their face.
Sabrina W.
sahuarita, AZ
Tried and true product!! One of my favorite drugstore finds, it really helps get rid of my sunken baggy eyes, and helps conceal my lack of sleep under my makeup. I'm not sure where I would be without this product, when I don't use it there is a big difference in the appearance of my eyes and makeup. I definitely recommend this product to even women that don't have eye problems just yet, it's better to prevent any lines or wrinkles before they appear.
Jennifer L.
Kissimmee, FL
i have this cream looking for something more lifting and if i may say is not that bad. is super affordable and you can find it basically every where, for me it was effective and like i said you get so much for your money, i will be definitely buying again.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
Love this stuff! When I turned thirty, I started my quest for finding the holy grail of skincare and this was my first purchase. It did not disappoint. I'm still not locked into any single skincare regimen yet, as I'm loving tying to find what works best for me.
Monique B.
I used this product and while I did not see a dramatic change I did see subtle changes around my eye area. It helped with some crows feet that started appearing and now they aren't as deep or noticed when I smile.
Heather P.
Palm harbor , FL
I picked this up randomly one day at cvs because I ran out of my Clinique daily moisturizer and I found my new favorite thing! My skins feels like velvet after using this and I can see a difference in my skin