BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Dual action treatment. Smooths wrinkles under-eye. Tightens skin above the eyes.

Smoothes wrinkles under eye. Instantly lifts the eyelids.* When one step is no longer enough. Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift® Double Eye Lift is L’Oréal’s first double-action eye treatment that combines two exclusive, complementary formulas: fortified Pro-Retinol A® to minimize under-eye wrinkles and puffiness and Pro-Tensium E to instantly firm and lift the upper eye area. Results within one hour.

Gel Ingredients:

Aqua/ Water , Cyclohexasiloxane , Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate , Manganese Gluconate , Sodium Hydroxide , Silica , Adenosine, Nylon-12 , Disodium Edta , Citric Acid , Biosaccharide Gum-1 , Polysilicone 8 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , CI 16035/Red 40

Cream Ingredients:

• Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shelly M.
Greenwood, AR
I've been using this product for over a month now. It's the L'Oreal revitalift double lifting eye cream and day cream and I've yet to see any dramatic results. If you read the bottle on the eye cream it says will see results within 1 minute. Well it's been over 1 month. I had high hopes and sadly was let down. L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Double Lifting
Renee H.
Flint
I cannot believe how well this works for the price! The mix of serum retinol and moisturizer gives this face cream almost magical powers for my skin. Goes on smooth, not greasy, and blends nicely. I've been using for about 5 months but could see a difference after a few weeks.
Bethany F.
Erie
This is an awesome product. Not only did this product exceeded my expectations but lifted the fine lines but my eyes? I'd recommend this to anyone and I'll buy this product for a long timer to come.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I was unsure if I needed these, (ha) but I do like that I can see great results from it. My eyes look so much younger than before. I can tell good changes from using the product for 2 months. I purchased at a local Pharmacy shop.  And I would recommend buying these
Steph M.
Super love this product and I can say I definitely saw improvement with my under eye bags. It’s a great value for the work it does and comes in a really nice bottle. I highly recommend to others. Will take a few times of use to see results but don’t give up!
twintorials S.
Altoona , IA
It pills on the skin and it's not super hydrating, the skincare benefits aren't super amazing.
I'd invest in high end skincare instead of investing in crappy skincare, it just really doesn't do anything special for me
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Even though I'm young I still have crazy sacks and my eyes look crazy. It helps very much. It does what it needs to do. It's kinda pricey but it's worth the price. Try it and I doubt you'll wanna go try anything else.
Jessica P.
Norway, MI
This was my first product i tried in my fight against anti aging. It felt great and moisturized wonderfully. I would reccomend this product for anyone just getting started, like me
Karen T.
Eagle pass , TX
I liked this product it’s the third one I purchase. In the morning when I wake up with puffy eyes this is an easy fix! Would recommend to others the price is fair, given it does s great job if I’m not mistaken it’s 15 dollars at HEB
Cheyenne W.
Lakeland, FL
My grandmother uses this product and she recommended it to me for the days I need an extra boost under my eyes and around my eyes. Let me just say this is AMAZING. It’s a great bang for your buck and I’ll definitely be purchasing again.
Lacinda H.
Walton, KY
I have been wanting to get this at the store but afraid to spend the money not knowing how well it really works. Please let me know what you think
Amy K.
Kittanning, PA
Does anyone have experience with a product that instantly deflates puffiness, and keeps the eye area firm with continued use? If so, what is it?
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
Has anyone else used this product and noticed a pretty intense burning sensation from the red cream for the upper eye?? I love this product and notice that it's working quite well with my eye area it's just that burn is kind of hard to bare for the first few minutes! Is there anything I can do to relieve that burning and could it be an allergic reaction or something?? (I've only been using the product for 2 days and aside from the burning sensation and a slight redness that lasts only a few minutes, I don't have any other reaction to the product).
Susanne B.
Should i use this with other RevitaLift products? Or is it a stand alone product?
Stephanie B.
Are they discontinuing this? It's being harder and harder to find.