BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Double Eye Lift is L'Oreal's first double-action eye treatment that combines two exclusive, complementary formulas, fortified Pro-Retinol A to minimize under-eye wrinkles and puffiness, and Pro-Tensium E to instantly firm and lift the upper eye area. see more...

• Does anyone have experience with a product that instantly deflates ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kris P.
Kris P.
Orlando, Florida
Here is the deal I use it every morning and night. I pair it with a coconut water toner. First I use my foreo Luna to wash my face, my coconut toner, and this cream. It is effective I see less lines around my eyes. I place it on top of my lids and they seem lifted, not by a lot but a small noticeable difference. Although an eye cream, I also use it on my forehead which has less lines too! I just wish the packaging was in a squeeze tub because I feel it would be more sanitary.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
I've been using this stuff everyday for awhile now. I bought it because I received it in a subscription box and thought it would be a good idea to start an eye routine while I was still young. I guess it's okay, but I don't notice any significant difference in my eyes. It could be because I haven't really developed wrinkles yet, so there is nothing to improve, it's used more as a preventative measure.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Opelika, AL
I'm 43 and I've avoided those tiny little wrinkles around my eyes for the most part, BUT I'm at risk with time and incidental sun damage.
I use this as a preventative and it has a nice texture, not greasy, and it absorbs completely into my skin. Perhaps this will not reverse damage but it will definitely help make those little lines less noticeable and longer to manifest.
Heather A.
Heather A.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have been using this product for almost 4 months now. I love the amount of product and the dual formula. In the time I have used this product, I have noticed a reduction in puffiness underneath the high and a slight lift in my upper eyelids. I would also highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive eyes, as the formula causes no irritation whatsoever!
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
I initially loved the idea of having a combo eye cream. The under eye cream feels greasy and didn't keep my eyes hydrated. I have small fine lines (crows feet) and have dark circles. I noticed no improvement over the few months I have been using this product. The over eye gel has a red tint and feels very tacky. I rarely use this part because of that reason.
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
I really like the L'Oreal Revitalift line, and particularly their eye products. They work great in giving a plumping, younger looking effect while *most importantly* not being irritating to my eyes or contact lenses. So many eye products do bother my eyes, but these worked and felt great. I like the easy accessibility and reasonable price point as well.
Adalia M.
Adalia M.
Robertsdale, AL
ThisThis stuff is really nice, I'm still a teen so I'm not in much need of an "eye lift" but it makes the eye area feel nice.I especially like it in on the days that I'm tired and it really helps perk me right up.I don't really know how it would help with wrinkles or anything like that,because like u said I'm only 15,but overall its a nice product
Erin H.
Erin H.
Cordell, OK
I like L'Oreal products consistently. I really don't have any issues with wrinkles around my eyes but I have been using it as a preventative measure, so I don't see any improvements. However, when I am not so well rested and my eyes are puffy and tired looking in the morning, I use this and it tightens it up, and makes me look more awake.
Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Considering how busy I am and how often I usually don't sleep the bags under my eyes get for bleeding by using this product is really help lessen the appearance of my dark bags and circles and being that I am so young product works even dressed but I can assure you it works just the same for women an fine Age
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
This L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Double Eye Lift is truly revitalizing to the skin on my face! It smells nice and subtle leaving me with a good feeling and soft skin. I can hardly believe how the puffiness in my upper and lower eyelids is reduced overnight or throughout the day depending on when I use it.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Kittanning, PA
Does anyone have experience with a product that instantly deflates puffiness, and keeps the eye area firm with continued use? If so, what is it?